39

Today me and Alex decided to spend the whole day together. We both got up and did our morning routine. We then got dressed and did our hair and makeup. (^)

After we were done we walked out of Kian's room and down stairs. As I was walking to the kitchen I felt arms around my waist. I turned my head to see Kian. I smiled and he kissed my cheek.

"So where are you guys going." He asked.

"Well we are gonna hang today and maybe go get frozen yogurt later wanna come?" I asked.

"No I can't I am filming a KnJ Friday video." He said.

"Oh ok, we'll do you guys at least want breakfast we can go get it?" I asked.

"That's fine." He said.

"Ok I'll be right back let me just ask everyone." I said.

"Imma go get dress" Kian said.

I went up stairs and went to Jc's room.
"Hey Jc want breakfast I'm gonna go and by it." I asked.

"No thank you I'm good." He said. I then walked to Bobby's room and asked if he wanted some he also said no. So then I went to Cory's room and asked.

"Want breakfast I'm gonna go by it." I asked.

"Um sure, hey, Jelena...your friend,"

"Yes what about her." I asked.

"Does she have a boyfriend." He asked.

"Uhhh...no, why you like her." I asked, and he didn't answer.

"Omg Cory you like her." I yelled.

"Ok shhh, maybe I think she's cute but don't say anything!!" He said. I laughed and walked out the room.

I went downstairs and asked Fran and she didn't want anything either so then grabbed Kian's keys. Me and Alex sat in the front while Kian looked like a little kid in the back.

"So it turns out that Cory likes her, Kian." I said and he looked at me and already knew who it was.

"Who?" Alex asked.

"Some girl he thinks she's cute from LA." I said and she went back to her phone.

We got to Dunkin' Donuts and we ordered our breakfast and me and Alex got our coffee.

We went back and Cory came to eat breakfast with us.

Later on me and Alex then went to get
Fro-yo. We walked in and made our fro-yo, once we payed we sat down.

"So how do you like it here in LA?" I asked.

"It's good but sadly I'm leaving tomorrow morning." She said.

"Wait your leaving tomorrow." I asked.

"Yeah I'm going back, I'm sorry I know, I wish I could stay here longer but I have to finish college." She said.

"I thought you were gonna leave when my mom leaves." I said.

"No I have to go back early and finish." She said.

After fro-yo we went back to the house. Since my mom was there, I gave Alex my car keys to go get her stuff and come back.

When I woke up the next morning she was gone she got an uber and went to LAX and went home. We didn't spend that much with each other. I miss her already.