26

One month later

Today I'm going to the mall to get some clothes for my closet and some new shoes.
So I got dressed and did my makeup. And I got dressed. (Out fit above^)

I then grabbed my keys and went to my car and drove to the mall. I get there and went to my fav store which is Charlotte Russe, then I went to many other stores and I had a lot of bags with me like a lot.

 I get there and went to my fav store which is Charlotte Russe, then I went to many other stores and I had a lot of bags with me like a lot

Most of my stuff was from Victoria secret

Most of my stuff was from Victoria secret. I also got a job at the mall. I now work at Charlotte Russe.

So when I got home I walk in and went straight to my room. I put all my stuff down and put them away. My closet was filled with clothes and I had new shoes so I was excited to wear them.

But now I got bored and decided to go to Kian's house. No not the apartment the house that he lives in with three other people.

I go to the house and parked my car in the driveway. I got out the car and I see a blond Kian on the roof.

"Hey babe hold on I'll be down there in a minute." He said.

I giggled and walked to the door. He came to the door and opened it.

"Hey babe." He said. And gave me a kiss.

"Hey Justin Bieber." I said. And he laughs. And let's me in.

I walked in and waited for him to bring me to his room bc I've never been here before.
He grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs. We went to a room which I'm guessing is his. I sat on his bed and he closed the door and sat next to me.

"You know I missed you." He said.

"Um Kian we need to talk about something." I said. He looked at me and gave me all his attention.

"So I know you and Jc just moved into a new house and you live with three of your friends, I know you guys are doing new videos. But I also know that you kissed a girl in the video and the other girl gave you a lap dance." I said.

"Jelena that kiss didn't mean anything it was just for the video and i didn't feel any type of way when we kissed or when that girl gave me a lap dance." He said.

"Are you just saying that or are you telling the truth." I asked.

"I'm telling the truth. Besides, I know that you're a better kisser and and you can give me a better lap dance." He said getting closer. His lips were inches away and then we kissed. We kept going and he pulled me on top of him.

"Well do you want that lap dance?" I asked him. He smiled. Then I got off of him and he got up as well, he went to his desk and put on music.

"Wait is anyone here?" I asked

"No I was home alone." He said and he sat in his chair. Then that's when I started. I sat in between him and grind on him. He grabbed on my waist and moved with my body. Then I turned around and sat on his lap facing him. Then I grind on him even more and he threw his head back. Then I stopped and he looked at me. Then I started to kiss him. I went down his neck and gave him like three hickeys and he did the same. After this whole thing we went down stairs and sat in the living room watching tv. Then we got a little hungry so we decided to order some pizza. As we ordered the pizza Jc walked in with other people. "Hey bid bro." I said.

"Hey Lil sis. Oh um guys this is my little sister Jelena, Jelena these are my roommates, Bobby, Cory and Franny. And these are my friends Tana and Corinna." He said. The two girls looked familiar. It was the girls who kissed and gave Kian the lap dance. But I wasn't rude I gave them a hug and said hello to everyone else.

Hey guys so yes I posted today bc school is over and I graduated two days ago now I'm a freshman. Yayyyy