7

It was the next day and today I really had nothing to do. So I got up and got dressed.
(Outfit above)

I then went to the bathroom and straighten my hair. After that I walked out of the apartment and went in the elevator to go to the roof top.

I get to the roof and I saw someone sitting and watching the sun rise. I walked over the the person and now I realized who it is.

"What are you doing up here?" Kian asked.

"I was gonna ask you the same." I said. To him waiting for a answer.

"I don't know. This is just where I think." He said.

"So why are you here?" He asked.

"Well I thought I could take pictures of the sun rising." I said taking out my phone. I took a picture and showed kian.

"Wow you actually took a good picture." He said.

"Here I have more." I said giving him my phone. He scrolls through my phone.

"Are you a photographer or something." He said.

"No but it's kinda my dream." I said.

"really" he said. I nodded. He smiled and looked down.

"Come here." I said getting up.

"What?"

"Get your ass up, and smile." I said. He got up put his hands behind his back and smiled. I took a quick picture. I then took a lot of pictures. He grabbed my phone and took pictures of me.

"Ok let me see." I said. I looked through some pictures. I look at Kian and he looked at me. Our faces were centimeters away. Then I felt soft lips against mine. We were kissing. I kissed back. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. We Kept on kissing. But I noticed. Jc. Kian is Jc's best friend. I don't want to get in between their friendship. I quickly got down.

"Kian I'm sorry I have to go." I said. I ran all the way back to the apartment. I asked Jc if I can use his car, and he said yes and to be careful. I took his keys and ran to his car and drove to the beach.

Now I was just sitting there. Just thinking. Until someone sat next to me.

"I'm sorry." Kian said. "I shouldn't have done that and if you-"

"Kian it's ok, it's just that I'm not ready for an relationship." I said.

"Ok I understand." He said.

"So friends?" I asked.

"Friends." He said.

––—–––––––---------------–—–––----

So what do you think.

Friends huh

Uploading soon