40

A few days later

Tomorrow my mom is going back to Texas. But I am as well going. When Alex left I cried because I miss her, but when I was thinking, I miss my whole family. So I'm leaving tomorrow. I already sold my apartment I am just getting my stuff ready and just leave. But now it's the hard part. I have to tell kian.

When my stuff was ready I drove to Kian's house. When I got there Kian was in the back.

"Hey babe." He said. And he came up to me and gave me a kiss.

"Hey do you have a minute to talk." I asked.

"Yeah." He said and he pulled me to the side.

"Ok, Kian I don't know how to tell you this, but, um..." I said and I started to tear.

"Babe what's wrong?" He asked.

"Kian, I'm... going back to Texas." I said.

"Babe it's ok, it's ok we can FaceTime I could go and visit," he said but then I stopped him.

"No kian, I'm going there and I'm probably not coming back. And I don't want to have a long distance relationship and for you to waste money to come see me." I said and I was kinda sobbing.

"Kian I think we are gonna have a break with each other." I said.

"N-n-no, no babe we can work this out." He said.

"No we can't. I leave tomorrow. Kian I miss my family, I miss my friends." I said.

"Ok, ok fine just remember I'm always here and no one is gonna replace you and you will always be my baby." He said.

"Jelena I love you." He said and kissed me.
When we pulled apart I looked at my ring and took it off.

"Keep it, at least as a gift." He said.

I hugged him and now it's time to tell Jc.
Jc wasn't that upset he was ok with it. Then I told everyone and they all said they were gonna miss me.

5:47 am

Today I'm leaving LA. I'm gonna miss Kian. I'm gonna miss everyone else too. But I'm happy I'm going back to my family and friends.

Jc dropped us off at the airport we said our  goodbyes and we were off.

Goodbye LA, bye Kian.

1 year later Kian's pov

Hello Texas,

That was the end I'm so happy that I made this book. This is my favorite book out of the others.

If you like it I'm glad you did.

Now how's the ending...