That Fateful Day

This is my first fan fiction an I hope you like it!!
-------------------------------------------------------
Avalon's P.O.V.
"Natsu! Hurry Up!" I yelled, as my friend started to slow down. We were headed to my house to play the new VRMMORPG ,Fairy Tail Online. Since I had two beds in my room, he sat down on one of them and plug in his newly bought Nerve Gear and so did I. Together we slides the games into the slot. "You ready Avalon?" said Natsu. "Yup" I said in reply. We both laid down and yelled "Link Start".
September 17th I joined FTO. You could see all the colors rushing in your face as it the Nerve Gear confirmed everything was alright. I typed in my username and password and the saw the the words "WELCOME TO FAIRY TAIL ONLINE please choose your avatar. This was mine:

I chose my avatar and it sent me into the world of Fairy Tail Online

I chose my avatar and it sent me into the world of Fairy Tail Online. I blinked twice looking at the azure sky and then looked around. I was here!!! In what seemed like to be the capital of the country. I was in Crocus of Fiore. I blindly ran around. "Oof" darn it, I'm like two seconds in and I already hurt someone. "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." I blurted out. "It's ok" a black-headed figure replied as they helped me up. "My name is Kirito, nice to meet you" he said smiling at me. Blushing, I said "My name is Avalon, nice to meet you too." Suddenly a red-headed guy came up to me and seized me by the shoulders and yelled "Hi, my name is Klein, I'm 24, single and looking for a girlfriend and your beautiful."
Just then, Kirito knocked him out with a bang on his head and apologized for him. "Oh it's nothing. I have to log out to do some homework, hope I see you around." I pulled up my menu and found that there was no log out button. "Hey Kirito, is there supposed to be a log out button here?" I asked. He dropped Klein and went up to me and replied" There should be one. It might be a glitch, lemme check mine." So he did and there wasn't one on his menu either. Klein woke up as we were teleported into the castle.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, any Videos and images. I only own my OCs. Copyright not intended.

Fighting for fun and fighting for who you love are two very different concepts.    -Avalon Miyazaki