WHAT?!

Anyounghesao Reader-san! Please make sure to check out my new original book The Terminator's Wrath!! Arigato for supporting me since day one!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirito's P.O.V.

Before I fell asleep I heard the front door open and I waited about 15 minutes until everything was quiet. The, I went over to Avalon's room to check on her. She was sleeping soundly on her bed with no covers. I guess she fell asleep. I picked her up and layed her down putting the covers over her gentle body. The moonlight glowed upon her fair skin through the window making her look angelic. After that, I went back to my black room and had sleep overcome me.

The Next Morning

I woke up to smell of something cooking. As I got up I thought, It's probably Avalon, better make myself presentable. So I ran my fingers roughly through my hair, then gave my face a splash of cold water and went to the kitchen. Avalon was standing over the stove frying something. I sat behind the countertop and said, "Morning Avalon, how was the date?" she turned around and gave me a smile saying, "It went good, later I'll cook some soup for dinner. Can you get some meat from the market or the fields for the soup?" "Sure." I replied. "Breakfest is served!" she exclaimed revealing two plates with a fried egg, a baguette, and some meat. "This is what I ate for breakfast IRL. What you do is you pop the egg yolk and dip your bread in it."

A.N.- Don't judge me. It's good.

I did as she told me and ate the piece of covered bread. It was so delicious. After my meal, I thanked Avalon and changed into to regular gear to go to the guild and Avalon did the same. We set off for the guild.

Avalon's P.O.V.

When we got back to the guild, we were greeted by Gramps "Hello children, did you have a good day. We have some new guild members. They are from Phantom Coffin ,but have come here for a fresh start." a blue-haired woman came and said "Hello, my name is Juvia and its nice meeting you." "Hello, welcome to Fairy Tail. We treat everyone here as out nakama, so welcome to our nakama." I replied. Juvia smiled and Gray came over. "Oh so you actually came here Juvia." he said. "You know her?" I asked. "Yes, Juvia knows Gray. My prince charming saved me from falling off the roof of a building!!!" she said with hearts in her eyes. Gray backed away and then ran , accidently leaving his clothes behind and Gray in only his boxers. Kirito, Gray, and Natsu came up to Gramps and I. "Boys, Avalon, we have another new recruit." Gramps said pointing to a figure behind us who turned out to be ..............Gajeel?! Gray, Kirto, and Natsu summoned magic ready in their hands to fight. "You the one who killed Diabel!!" Natsu yelled. "I'm not here to fight, I only came here because of Juvia." Gajeel said lazily. "Stop guys. He has the guild mark, which means he is nakama and nakama don't fight." I said in a deep voice. The three boys backed off and went to do their everyday things. Gramps went on the stage for an announcement. "Listen up children, this year I have decided to participate in the Grand Magic Games for the 3 mill....., I mean title of #1 guild in Fiore!!" The participants will be revealed tomorrow." Gramps proudly said. The guild errupted in cheers. "Let's celebrate!" Mira yelled. Somehow lots of food and confettiti decorated our guild hall. Erza obviously got dibs on the strawberry cake, protecting it with her life.

Kirito's P.O.V.

I went up to Gray to ask him about his little date. "How was your date?" I asked curiously, "It was good, I mean we made dinner, looked over Magnolia, and made a move." Gray replied smirking, "YOU DID WHAT?!" I yelled catching the whole guild's attention. "Gomensai." I said before everyone continued to party. "This isn't over Popsicle." I said as I walked away. I went up to Avalon and asked if she wanted to go home and Avalon said yes so we went home and slept, waiting for the list of participants.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, any videos, or any images (unless I say so). I only own my OCs. Copyright not intended.

Fighting for fun and fighting for who you love are two very different concepts.