Announcements

Arigato for all the views, followers, and votes!! There will be a little bit of a change in my version of the GMC. BTW don't expect lots of pervertedness because I don't favor writing that stuff. There is some RoWen in this chapter because I totally ship it. LOVE THE IMAGE ABOVE!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

At about 13:30 P.M.

Gray's P.O.V.

Everyone was crowding in the guild hall to wait for the results. Mira was trying to calm everyone down with her song

After her performance, everyone cheered and then went back to talking, fighting, waiting, etc. Soon, Gramps came out onto the stage and yelled "Be quiet brats!!" Everyone in the guild hall settled down as Gramps cleared his throat. "Master Macao and I have come to conclusions and decided on Fairy Tail's Grand Magic Games team! This year's candidates will be Natsu, Gray, Erza, Wendy, and Lucy!!" The guild hall erupted in cheering, some sighs ,but mostly cheering. I spotted Avalon and Kirito hanging out together with sadness on their faces. I went over to Avalon and said "You ok?" "It's fine." she said quietly. Avalon wasn't this quiet unless she was disappointed or sad. "How bout' I take you out to cheer you up?" I offered. "Sure, if Kirito can come too." Kirito glared at me. "Sure" I replied. We strolled out the doors of the guild hall, Kirito whisper-yelled in my ear, "I'm only going with you for Avalon and to keep an eye on you." We went to some shops where I bought clothes for Avalon, we ate at 8Island, and I sparred a little with Kirito so Avalon wouldn't think I'm acting weird (because Gray fights a lot, especially with Natsu) After we got back to the guild, Erza said we were going to the beach to train and get through some dungeons tomorrow. I said goodbye to everyone and headed home.

Kirito's P.O.V.

Ugh, why did Gray do these things?! Is he just trying to annoy me?! Anyways, after Gray went home Avalon chatted with Wendy and Juvia. I sat at a bench and Romeo went over to sit next to me. "Misunderstood? Alone? Like a girl ,but she doesn't feel the same? Same here man. You're not alone." Romeo said "Huh. I didn't think someone like you would be in the same situation as me. Aren't you supposed to be with Natsu?" I replied. "I want to ,but I'm just a kid who has dreams that are too big for me to handle." He said with sadness. "Dude, don't sweat it, you got a lot of time to persue what ya' want to do. For me, my time is gone. Nothings gonna happen to me now. By the way, who do you like?" I asked curiously. Romeo's eyes went wide and he flinched as I smirked and looked away. I chuckled "Just kidding, you don't have to..." "I like Wendy, please don't tell anyone. You're the only one who knows. I keeping my secret safe with you. Got that?" My eyes widened with surprise "Sure Romeo." I said "Good. Night Kirito." He said and walked away. Wendy, Carla, and Avalon came up to me and said "Time to go. Wendy and Carla wants to have a sleepover with me, is that okay?" "Sure. I don't mind." I replied. Wendy flashed a closed-eyed smile, that made me think of Romeo, I'll message him later. The three of us walked home through silent Magnolia. Wendy and Avalon said "We're going to make dinner and then make dessert, you can have some too." "Thanks." I simply said I went upstairs to my room and messaged Romeo [Hey. Wendy is have a sleepover at my house with Avalon. You can come if you want.] 5 minutes after I sent the message, Romeo sent back [I'll come. Let me let Dad know and I'll be there in 15 minutes.] I closed the message and sighed. Before Romeo came, I set up an extra bed for him so he wouldn't have to sleep on the floor. Then, I started organizing my items while waiting for Romeo.

Wendy's P.O.V. (Ooooh. Changing it up)

"Can you please cut the beef?" I asked Avalon. We were making some Pho' that Avalon apparently made on a date. I tied up my long blue hair with a red ribbon as I helped Avalon separate the noodles. Avalon cut the beef and we boiled the broth. Someone was knocking the door. "I'll get it!" I told Avalon. I opened the door and it turned out to be ..........Romeo?! "Oh, hi Romeo. What are you doing here?" I asked blushing furiously. He replied blushing "Oh, Kirito invited me over." I think Kirito heard all the commotion because he came downstairs and said "Oh, hey Romeo. You can go up to my room. Make yourself comfortable." Romeo walked up the stairs with Kirito and went into his room. I looked at Avalon with wide eyes. She knowed that I liked Romeo and I didn't know he would be here with Kirito. "Uhh, what just happened?" I asked "Romeo came in." Carla said "I'll go tell them dinner is ready in 10 minutes." she replied. Carla flew up the stairs to go tell the boys about dinner. 10 minutes later, had dinner. Kirito came down to bring the food up to his room for Romeo. Avalon and I ate, then made some kkwabaegi

(BTW I actually made this and you should try it. Here is the website- http://www.maangchi.com/recipe/kkwabaegi)

We set it on the counter for tomorrow morning then showered. We chatted for a little bit and then went to sleep.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, any videos, or any images (unless I say so). I only own my OCs. Copyright not intended.

Fighting for fun and fighting for who you love are two very different concepts. -Avalon Miyazaki