The Sakura Tree

So sorry for not updating in a couple days. Yesss!! 1 more view till half a hundred!!
Have you read Jiseong-Kuhaku's In Seoul yet?
-------------------------------------------------------

Kirito's  P.O.V.
Its been a week since we ran into Sabertooth so that meant we had one more week until the Phantom Coffin. Avalon and I got an apartment together so we could save col, next to Lucy's. The guild was getting ready to celebrate the Sakura Tree festival.

A.N.- I forgot the name of that festival so bear with me.

Gray was making ice sculptures, Laki was making wooden sakura trees, Erza went out to order 50 cakes, and Avalon and I were going shopping for decorations. We went to 5 different shops in order to get the decorations. During the shopping, I asked Avalon "Hey Avalon?". She turned around and faced me. "Yes?" she replied. "I was wondering, after the whole raid, would you like to go somewhere with me?" I said. "I would love to!" she exclaimed. Relieved, I stayed silent for the rest of the time. "We're back!" Avalon yelled when we got back to the guild. Both of us were carrying 7-10 bags. All the girls helped Avalon and started talking to her. Natsu looked down so I went over to him. "You ok?" I asked him, "I'm fine ,but Lucy got a really bad cold so she can't join us." he replied. "I have an idea." I said while he perked up. I told him my plan. "That's brilliant!"

Gray's P.O.V.

What were Flamebrain and Shady smirking about? Oh, is Flamebrain doing something for his boo?

Timeskip to at night

Erza's  P.O.V.

The guild was amazing. We had all those mouth-watering, juicy cakes on the tables along with other food. IF SOMEONE SMASHES THOSE CAKES, I'LL MAKE SURE THEY WISH THEY WERE NEVER EVEN BORN! Anyways, it was sad to not have Lucy. Where in the name of Zeref is Natsu and Kirito?
Lucy's P.O.V.

Ugh! This sucks! It's the Sakura Tree festival and I have to stay home because of this stupid cold! I went to my desk to get a book, then I got chocolate ice cream from the fridge. I went to go sit down on my bed to find ....... NATSU AND KIRITO?! ''What in the name of Zeref are you two doing in my living room?!" Natsu replied "We have a surprise for you so in 20 minutes look out your window.'' I suspiciously replied "Ok?." Kirito and Natsu ran out the window into the darkness

Kirito's P.O.V.

Natsu and I ran to Magnolia Southgate Park.

When Natsu and I got to the park there was the rainbow sakura tree sitting in a pot

When Natsu and I got to the park there was the rainbow sakura tree sitting in a pot. 10 minutes later we got the tree on a boat on the canal that was next to Lucy's house. "Come on Kirito!'' Natsu said when he was he was about to get on the boat." I replied, "Won't we get motion sickness?''. He replied "We will ,but I'll do it for Lucy". Together we got on the boat and asked some townspeople to release the boat into the water. They helped us and as soon as we moved, Natsu went to the side of the boat and I collapsed. Natsu has reacted worse to the motion sickness than me ,but it was still horrible. A couple minutes later we saw Lucy's apartment with her looking out of the window. She started smiling as she gazed at the tree. As we passed by we saw Gramps with an angry face. "KIRITO!!!! NATSU!!!!!" he yelled. I thought We're Dead.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, any videos, or any images (unless I say so). I only own my OCs. Copyright not intended.

Fighting for fun and fighting for who you love are two very different concepts.    -Avalon Miyazaki