New Friends

Yay!! 11 views!! Yeah, you might think I'm weird, cheering over only 11 views. I have an idea for another story that is my own original ,but that will be after this story is over. This is going to be a long story. Some of you may be booing and some cheering.  Since it is Winter Break for me. I will be updating lots, maybe 2-4 parts a day. When school comes back maybe only 1-2 parts for 3 days.
-------------------------------------------------------
Kirito P.O.V.
Avalon and I arrived at Clover Canyon and got some food to eat. We headed to a couple shops to get some extra food, the player guides, and where to find the nearest inns. I couldn't help ,but notice how beautiful Avalon looked. Dude, if you think she is so beautiful, why don't ya just ask her out?
What if she didn't like me back or she hated me? What if she already has a boyfriend? What if there were 4 million other guys crushing on her, I wouldn't stand a chance.
Avalon P.O.V.
"Hey Kirito! I found a cheap inn we could stay at for a while!" I yelled. Kirito was daydreaming, I wonder what about "Kirito?!" I yelled again. He turned around and replied "Sorry Avalon, I was just thinking about stuff." Together we walked into the inn to find... "Natsu?!" I asked. The pink-haired guy turned around "Avalon!!" He exclaimed scooping me into a big hug.
Kirito's P.O.V.
"Do you know him?" I asked. Avalon replied" Yup! We're friends in the real world!!"
We're they more then friends? Does he like her? My thoughts were interrupted by Nastu yelling "Hello buddy! I'm Natsu, what's your name, are you dating Avalon, do you wanna fight?!" I replied "1. It's Kirito 2. No 3. No."
Avalon's P.O.V.
"Natsu? Are coming?" a voice said behind Natsu. Two girls one with red hair, one with blond, a raven-haired shirtless guy and a flying blue cat appeared. "Oh yeah I'm coming ,but I want to introduce you to some of my new friends. This is Avalon and Kirito, Avalon and Kirito, meet Erza, Gray, Lucy ,and Happy." he answered. They all said hello. Erza suddenly said "We're going to join guild, would you like to come?" I replied "Sure! Is that ok with you Kirito?" Kirito replied "It's fine" the whole group bought tickets on the train to a city called Magnolia.

Gray's P

Gray's P.O.V.
Dang. Avalon looked more beautiful than anyone I've ever seen in game and IRL. Am I good enough for her? She is probably with that shady guy Kirito. I somehow sat in the same seat as Kirito and Avalon, what a coincidence!
Halfway though the train ride Avalon fell asleep on my shoulder and I couldn't help but blush furiously. Out of the blue, Kirito asked" Gray? What guild are we joining?" I replied" Fairy Tail. Hey Kirito, do you happen to, you know, know if Avalon is dating?" Kirito blushed a bright red, then finally replied "Not that I know of." Yes!! I could actually have a chance at catching her heart!! Waiting another hour or two, We finally arrived in Magnolia.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, any videos, or any images. I only own my OCs. Copyright not intended.

YAY!! Fairy Tail is here!!

Fighting for fun and fighting for who you love are two very different concepts. -Avalon
Miyazaki