Phantom Coffin

Hi friends, sorry I only did 1 part yesterday. Please follow me and correct me on any plots that are wrong, grammar mistakes, or spelling mistakes. Some plots I will be adding stuff to.
-------------------------------------------------------
Avalon's P.O.V.
I met up with Kirito. "Hey Avalon, what magic did you get, I got 1st generation Void Dragon Slayer Magic." Kirito asked. I replied "I got 1st generation Night Dragon Slayer Magic. Do you know what an [Exceed] is ?" "No clue." He said. There was an awkward silence as we started walking back. Kirito interrupted the silence saying, "Avalon, um, will you, you know...., gooutwithmesometime?
I was in complete shock ,but said "Yes! I'd love to go out with you!" He sighed in relief. We exited the cavern and found the group again.
Gray's P.O.V.
I was relieved to see Avalon's beautiful face again. Wait..... why does Kirito have that annoying smirk on his face. I suddenly developed a dark aura again. Avalon is blushing to, something is up. I'll go pound Kirito later. Gramps sent a message to all the teams in the guild a message, saying that we need to meet up at a meeting area in the East Forest.

Time skip to getting to the meeting area*

Avalon's P.O.V.
Now I can see why Erza said I was in a love triangle. Gray and Kirito couldn't stop glaring at each other and they always had a dark aura when they were around each other. There were lots of people. We sat down with each other and waited about 10-15 minutes for the meeting to start. A blue-haired guy went to the center of area and all of the guild masters stood behind him. "My name is Diabel, thank you for joining me in this meeting. Lately, there has been a lot of reports about the guild, Phantom Coffin destroying towns and guilds, also some PKing. The Magic Council has ordered us light guilds to come together in an alliance to take down Phantom Lord. The guilds we have with us are Fairy Tail, Cait Shelter, Blue Pegasus, Knights of the Blood Oath, the Moonlit Black Cats, and Lamia Scale." he said. Each guild cheered when their name got called out. He explained our plan "Each guild will divide their guild into partys, those party will collide with other ones from other guilds. Masters, quickly separate your members, chose wisely." The guild masters separated us and I was with Erza, Kirito, and Gray. Diabel said "Now partner up with another party. We got the whole guild of the Moonlit Black Cats and Klein. A mysterious burgundy-cloaked figure sat alone. I asked "Excuse me, would you like to join our party?" They nodded and accepted my invitation. I read their name, Asuna. Diabel said "The raid will be in 2 weeks time, so train up and make good links with your party. Meeting is done people!" A orange-haired man named Kiabo suddenly jumped from his seat and protested that the beta testers got all the money and Exp do the beta tester should give out everything they had to the beginners. A tall, black man named Agil, stood up and informed "If you got the player guides, then you have the same information as the beta testers so I see no reason why you should blame them for any of this." Everyone cleared out of the area while I sent out an invitation to everyone in our party. It said "We will start training tomorrow at 12:00 sharp." Our party agreed and went our separate ways.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, any videos, or any images. I only own my OCs. Copyright not intended.

I won't be updating for 1 or 2 days because I'm really busy at the moment. If I have time though I will update and sorry for only putting up 1 Part today.

Fighting for fun and fighting for who you love are two very different concepts.   -Avalon Miyazaki