A Special Day

Anyounghesao! Thanks for over 110 views. Like I have said before, it is very hard to intertwine two very detailed animes into one story. @FaizalNik commented  about me not knowing anything.

Please keep in mind that I'm a trying to keep equal parts of both animes and if I miss something you wanted to see, please let me know by commenting! Also their are regular people in Fairy Tail who don't have magic like people in SAO don't fight o...

Please keep in mind that I'm a trying to keep equal parts of both animes and if I miss something you wanted to see, please let me know by commenting! Also their are regular people in Fairy Tail who don't have magic like people in SAO don't fight on the front lines. They have their own system of jobs. Thank you to mindy_minty for putting me in her story 7 boys, 1 girl. There will be more Sting, Rogue and Natsu ships later on.
-----------------------------------------------------
Gray's P.O.V.
"That move got Kirito angry. Haha, wait til' he reacts about whats gonna happen tomorrow " I thought. I was in my small apartment in my bed wondering about what would happen tomorrow with Avalon. I slowly drifted off and got consumed into darkness.

The next morning

Avalon's P.O.V
I woke up from my slumber with a sore throat so I went to the bathroom. I took a quick hot shower and brushed my teeth to look at least put together. I walked over to Kirito's to se him sleeping soundly, so I decided to make him some breakfast. I brang out ingredients for some waffles with a waffle iron. 20 minutes later, Kirito walked out of his room  and waffles were ready.
Kirito's P.O.V.
The smell of something cooking woke me up. I think it's waffles. I remember when Sughua made waffles for me. I walked out of my room to see Avalon in an apron with a platter of golden brown waffles on the counter. She said with a closed-eye smile "Dig In!" I smiled at her. She is so caring, talented, funny, thoughtful, and ..... what's the word beautiful. But I couldn't just say that to her face. She would probably laugh at me. "Kirito? You ok?" Avalon asked. I just realized I have been staring at her this whole time. I blushed and said "Yeah, I'm ok." I went over to the counter and took a couple waffles into a plate. Avalon dusted powdered sugar and added some syrup to the top. I dug in and said "Woah, you a dang good cook Avalon." "Thanks. Tell me if you want me to cook something else for you. I have a pretty high cooking skill both here and IRL."
We silently ate our waffles together and went into our rooms to get changed and go to the guild. As usual I wore all black.

A.N.- I will so be publishing my new orginal work called The Terminator's Wrath. Please go check it out and support that story as well as this one.

Avalon's P.O.V.
Is Kirito ok? I don't know. Anyways after I ate waffles, I put the rest into the freezer and went into my room to get changed into a white off-the shoulder shirt with a black skater skirt, some black knee high socks, and my favorite leather combat boots. I just left my long white hair down and braided the top. As I walked out Kirito was dressed in all black, as usual. We walked to the guild.
Gray's P.O.V.
I gotta admit, I'm kinda nervous. I had red roses in hidden in the bushes for Avalon. I saw Avalon approaching and let her inside the guild hall first. Of course she is with Kirito. Why always him? Anyways they got separated by Mirajane and Lucy talking to Avalon. I shyly went up to Avalon and asked "Hey Avalon, can I borrow you for a sec?" "Sure." she replied in her sweet voice. Her voice was like music ,not high ,but lower than other girls which made her's unique. I dragged her outside the guild and lead her to the Magnolia Southgate Park under the huge tree in the center. I asked her to stay there as I grabbed the roses I hid behind the bush and revealed them. Avalon gasped as handed them to her. She smelled them and let out a sigh. "Avalon? I've liked you for a really long time now. You make me so happy and I'm always worried about you when you get hurt. What I'm trying to say is would you like to go out on a date with me tonight?" I asked. Her face became shocked. Maybe she didn't like me. She suddenly blurted out "Yes, I would love to go." "I will pick you up at seven. Ok?" I asked. She nodded and said "See you later as she left." I was left standing smiling my face off.
Kirito's P.O.V.
I gotta admit that I'm feel kinda guilty spying on them. Now Avalon is going out with Gray. Great now what am I gonna do?

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, any videos, or any images (unless I say so). I only own my OCs. Copyright not intended.

Fighting for fun and fighting for who you love are two very different concepts.       -Avalon Miyazaki