The Raid Part 1

Hi everyone. Nothing else to say. 51 VIEWS!!!!!!!!!! JUST OVER HALF A HUNDRED!!!!!! Thanks you so much. Please comment on who Avalon should end up with in the part Vote!! I need to know what you guys want so I can write about it. I completely forgot about the Moonlit Black Cats so I introduced them in (Training) please check it out so the rest of the story would make sense.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avalon 's P.O.V. (I know finally Avalon's P.O.V.)

Everyone was getting ready for the raid. The alliance or the official name, the Assault Team grouped up in our guild hall since it was so big. Sabertooth was at the bar getting food from Mira, Lamia Scale was chatting with Shadow Gear, the Moonlit Black Cats chatted with Klein and Kirito, and the Knights of the Blood Oath sat down with their guild master. The only member Cait Shelter sent from their guild was a small girl with blue hair and what seemed to be a white female exceed.

I went to talk to her

I went to talk to her. "Hello, can I sit with you?" I asked her. "Sure." she said smiling. Her exceed went to go explore our guild hall and apparently attracted Happy. I sat down next to her and said "My name is Avalon of Fairy Tail, nice to meet you." the bluenette replied quietly, "My name is Wendy and ,my exceed over there is Carla. We're both from Cait Shelter," They sent her on a hardcore raid and how could a girl this young get Nerve Gear and FTO (FTO- Fairy Tail Online?! "Are you the only people they sent on this raid?" I asked her, "Yes, we are." I replied "Well its good to have you here." Wendy started smiling and said "Thanks, and if you were wondering I use 1st generation Wind Dragon Slayer Magic and support magic comes with it. Can I stay by your side during the raid? It would be nice to have someone with me." I was shocked. IRL no one ever wanted me with them. Natsu was always alone or being crowded by random girls, so I was mostly alone. "Sure, this never happens to me IRL so thank you. Oh and I am a fellow dragon slayer. I use 1st generation Night Dragon Slayer Magic." Her eyes started to sparkle. I think she is happy to find someone like her. Sting came up to me and said "Can I talk to you?". I replied "Sure. Meet me near the stairs when we are about to go Wendy." and I left with Sting.

As soon as we got to a place with no people he asked "Are you dating Ice Princess, Fire Breath or Mr. Shady?" Huh? What did he mean? I said "If you're talking about Gray, Natsu, and Kirito, 1. No 2. Don't call my friends those names. You don't want to mess with me, I'm a 1st generation Night Dragon Slayer." Sting laughed and said "You are weak compared to me, I am a 2nd generation Light Dragon Slayer. I have both the experience of a 1st generation dragon slayer with the magic from a lacrima, so that means twice as strong as you. I can go around saying whatever I want because you can't stop me." I growled and threw back, "We 1st generation dragon slayers can beat you guys any day. If that's all you wanted to ask then I'm outta here." I walked away with Sting smirking at me. He whispered "That girl knows how to pick a fight." I could here from my super good hearing.

Natsu's P.O.V.

What was Blondie talkin' about to Avalon? Anyways me and Ice Princess got into a fight and we pretty much wrecked half of the guild hall. Before it got real heated, Erza smashed our heads together. Mira felt bad and wrapped both of our heads. Before we knew it all the guild master got out from Gramps's office. That meant it was time for our plan to go into action. All of us went into our inventory and equipped our battle gear. Each and every party went a different route to get to Phantom Coffin. My party was Max, Warren, a member of KOB, Orga, and Sherry.

The guild masters were going to come in after we fought of the members and take down their master which was one of the Ten Wizard Saints. Gramps was one. At the signal we all cleared out.

Rogue's P.O.V.

My party, which was Cana, Freed, Lyon, Minerva, and Klein, ran through the woods of Fairy Tail. Master Jiemma said it would take 15 minutes of running to get to Phantom Coffin and we would be punished if we took longer than that. We got their early relieved to know that I wasn't going to get punished. Sting's, Avalon's, Natsu's and Rufus's groups arrived 2 minutes after as. "Get into your positions and wait for the other groups." The Magic Council said through telepathy. We waited for about 3 minutes and heard the signal through telepathy. We burst through the doors of Phantom Coffin.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, any videos, or any images (unless I say so). I only own my OCs. Copyright not intended.

Fighting for fun and fighting for who you love are two very different concepts.         -Avalon Miyazaki