The Raid Part 2

Hello everyone!!!!!! Please comment on what Asuna's magic should be because I have writer's block on that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avalon's P.O.V.

As we burst through the doors, we saw no one. Where was everyone?! All the groups went further into their guild hall, the doors closed behind us and members jumped down from the ceiling bars. It was an ambush. We were teleported to a strange blue terain.

 We were teleported to a strange blue terain

They knew we were going to be here. Our people immediately got surrounded by members of Phantom Coffin. Kirito trained really hard so he easily unlocked lots of Dragon Slayer techniques. "Void Dragon's Shadow Fist!" I heard Kirito say. "Ice Make Lance!" yelled Gray. Diabel was stupid enough to go for Black Steel Gajeel. He was hit back with tremendous force. Kirito ran up to him and said a couple words before he disappeared into shards. I didn't think Asuna had magic so she just used her sword.

It was so fast you couldn't see the blade

It was so fast you couldn't see the blade. Her cloak flied ,but somehow she managed to keep it hiding her face. Wendy stayed back protected by Erza supporting everyone with her magic Warren ran to the doors to see if we could get out. Through telepathy he said "There is no way out unless we win, fight hard everyone." I heard a scream to my left. The thing that would always haunt me for life was happening right in front of my eyes. It felt like a thousand needled pierced me and evrything slowed down as I watched the Moonlit Black Cats all get slaughtered. One by one members stabbed swords through their backs and then disappeared into blue shards. As Sachi was about to die she whispered something to me. I couldn't hear what she said because I was frozen in fear, then she disappeared along with her guild mates. Kirito and I looked at each other. We failed to protect the one we promised to. I fell with my knees on the ground. Kirito raged killed 2 Phantom Coffin members. Angt, sorrow, and anger built up in me. Gray looked over at me and said "Avalon are you ok?" I was panting and hyperventilating from all the thoughts running through my mind. Finnaly, unleashed all that power through one spell. I yelled "Dragon Slayer Secret Art: Night Dragon's Dark Vortex!!!!!" Dark energy bursted out from me.

A.N.- Like when Erza unlocked her powers

While the Assault team knew what was coming,
the Phantom Coffin members where too busy fighting us. As soon as our people almost got hit, they ducked while the enemy got hit. Asuna's cloak flew off her head revealing her long chestnut hair and her shocked

 Asuna's cloak flew off her head revealing her long chestnut hair and her shocked

face. Two screens popped up in front of Kirito and I. It read "Item acquired [Cloak of Midnight] / [Cloak of Shadows]" The two of us pressed the [Accept] button as our cloaks appeared on us.

All of the Assault Team looked at me and Kirito as we fell to the ground from we emotions about everything that just happened

Gray's P.O.V.

As I got up from the blast, I saw Avalon collapse. Warren said through telepathy, "Avalon has just taken down of the enemy. All that is left is for our guild masters to defeat Phantom Coffin. You may go home now and wait for you masters to be back." Everyone started to clear out. Mira and Lisanna rushed to their infirmary to get a couple moving beds. Laki, Kirito, and Avalon got lifted onto the beds. The rest of us were slightly injured or completely fine. As we walked home, a couple people from Sabertooth and Lamia Scale. Sting, Rogue, Wendy, and Cheria.

Time skip to at the guild

Cheria's P.O.V. (Changing it up)
All three of them were badly injured so it took a lot of magic power for Wendy and I to heal Kirito, Avalon, and Laki. We ended up falling asleep from excessive use of magic power. When finished healing them, we told their master that they would have to rest for at least 24 hours.
Rogue's P.O.V.
It pained me for some reason to see Avalon like this. What was this feeling in my heart that thinks that I need her? Am I in love? No.... I barely know her and she probably doesn't want to date someone from another guild.
Gray's P.O.V.
Did these Sabertooth freaks just come here for Avalon? I don't know. I'm just glad that this raid is over and Avalon wasn't one of the people who got killed.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, any videos, or any images (unless I say so). I only own my OCs. Copyright not intended.

Fighting for fun and fighting for who you love are two very different concepts.      -Avalon Miyazaki