Training

Hewo friends. I want to give a shout out to my sister Jiseong-Kuhaku for helping me develop Kirito and Avalon's magic. She is starting her first book called In Seoul, please go check it out and support her like you did to me!! 😋 Merry Christmas to you who celebrate it and Happy Hanukah to you who celebrate it!!! I won't be doing a Christmas part because I don't want to offend anyone so I will be doing A New Years one instead
-------------------------------------------------------
Gray's P.O.V.
Everyone came to training except for that cloaked girl. Before we started we all introduced ourselves. I already knew everyone except for the Moonlit Black Cats. There was Keita, Tetsuo, Ducker, a couple others, and Sachi. Sachi was really attached to Kirito and Avalon since she was so scared to die. Kirito and Avalon told her that they would protect her and not let her die. After that Klein and Kirito went off to practice their fighting tactics. The Moonlit Black Cats went off to practice switching so that left me with Avalon! Yes! When everyone left Avalon immediately said "Do ya want to brawl, so we can get used to each other's fighting techniques? First one to collapse loses." "Sure." I replied calmly,trying to look cool. We walked 50 paces from each other in the open field. On the count of three we turned around and started firing spells at each of "Ice Make: Lance" I yelled. She easily dodged it with her Night Dragon's Roar and pushed me back a little. "My turn, Night Dragon's Dark Engulfment!" Darkness surrounded me and blasted me from debt inch of my body. "Ice Make: Shield, Ice Make: Canon!" I shot about 50 ice spheres at Avalon ,but she dodged them easily and sent a spell called Night Dragon's Shadow Fist and knocked me to the ground. She happily cheered "I win!" I asked her "How did you obtain that much power? Its only been 2 days since you got your magic!" She replied "I may or may not have read ancient spell books from the guild library downstairs."

Avalon's P

Avalon's P.O.V.                                              Just after I finished answering Gray's question. We heard rusting in the trees next to us. Gray and I quickly got into our fighting stances. Then 4 men and 1 women showed up. One woman and one man with black hair, two men with blonde, one man with turquoise hair. "Who are you people?" the blonde-haired man asked. "We are from the Fairy Tail guild and we are training for something." I replied. The turquoise-haired man said "We are from the Sabertooth guild and we are here to train for the raid of Phantom Coffin." "So are we." Gray replied. They introduced themselves. The black haired woman was Minerva ,the black haired-man was Rogue ,the turquoise-haired man was Orga ,the blonde was Rufus and the other blonde was Sting.

 The black haired woman was Minerva ,the black haired-man was Rogue ,the turquoise-haired man was Orga ,the blonde was Rufus and the other blonde was Sting

Gray introduced us "I am Gray and my friend here is Avalon."
Sting's P.O.V.
Dang, Avalon is hot! I wonder if she is dating the shirtless freak. "You know we are the strongest guild in Fiore." I suddenly said, trying to act like it was no big deal. "I'm aware of that." Avalon calmly replied. Orga yelled out "Ohh, you just got roasted!!". I growled at him.
Avalon's P.O.V.
The man with long blonde hair and a red hat came up to me "Pleased to meet you Lady Avalon." he said while taking my hand and kissing it. I started blushing furiously while Sting, Rogue, and Gray became angry and Rufus smirking. Kirito, Klein, and the Moonlit Black Cats came back to where we were. "Do you know these people?" Kirito asked. I replied "Yes, they are from the Sabertooth guild, we will be leaving now so you have all the space to yourselves." Our group left with Sabertooth's Sting, Rouge, and Rufus staring at us.
Kirito's P.O.V.
What was Sabertooth doing back there and why did the guys keep staring at Avalon. I think this love triangle just got into a love octagon.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, any videos, or any images (unless I say so. I only own my OCs. Copyright not intended.

SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR AWHILE!!

Fighting for fun and fighting for who you love are two very different concepts.  -Avalon
Miyazaki