Quests & Magic

Yassssssss!!! 20 views, this is a dream!! Thanks so much!!! There will be many parts to this as I have said before so don't quit out on this story yet!! Also please follow me and leave any comments!! 😋
-------------------------------------------------------
Kirito's P.O.V.
We got off the train to Magnolia and the first thing we did was go to the 8-land restaurant.

The whole group had to get 3 tables to fit all of us and what a coincidence for me, sitting in a table with Gray and Avalon!! Avalon's P

Avalon's P.O.V
When we sat down Kirito and Gray were glaring at each other and I didn't know why. I interrupted there thought saying "Guys, are you ok?" They immediately snapped out of it and said "Yeah, we're fine." A rather beautiful waitress came up to our table and asked us what we wanted. "I'll have a piece of cake and some pancakes please." I replied. The boys noses started to bleed as they ordered what they wanted.

Time skip to when they get to the guild*

Natsu's P.O.V.
We arrived at the front doors of the Fairy Tail Guild. I roughly kicked the door open to find many people either fighting, eating, or working
I briefly yelled "Hey!! Where's your master, we want to join your guild!!" A tiny elderly man came down from the stool he was on and said "Hello children, my name is Makarov Dreyar and I am the Master. Mira, get the stamps and then tell them to join me upstairs." and he left.

A pretty white-haired girl came up to us and said "Where would you like your stamps?" We first, accepted the guild request. Then got out guild marks. I got mine on my shoulder in black, Kirito got it on the same place, Gray got it on his chest in dark blue, Erza got it on her shoulder in blue, Lucy got it on her hand in pink, Natsu on his shoulder in red, and Happy got it on his back in white. After that, the whole group went upstairs to Makarov's office.

Time skip to after the meeting*

We were assigned to go on a quest to unlock our magic abilities. Gray, Natsu, Lucy, Erza., and Happy already unlocked there magic abilities. Gray had Ice Make Magic, Natsu had 1st generation Fire Dragon Slayer Magic, Lucy had Celestial Spirit Magic, Erza had Re-quip Magic, and Happy had Aera Magic. We took another train to get to Mount Haboke to fight the boss that will unlock our magic abilities.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, any videos, or any images. I only own my OCs. Copyright not intended.

Fairy Tail is kicking in!! I need to add more of the SAO aspect besides Kirito.

Fighting for fun and fighting for who you love are two very different concepts. -Avalon Miyazaki