Truth

Yay! 101 views. Jiseong-Haru-Kuhaku's story reached 111 views so go check it out and mindy_minty has  stories on her list so go check her out too. Thanks to mindy_minty for putting me in both of her stories.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown P.O.V. (Oooooooooooo)

Is the plan working? Yes it is. It is going well so far. All we need is for those people from Fairy Tail and KOB to lead us to where this ends.

Avalon's P.O.V.

The Next day we went to Yolko again with her friend that could be a potential target. He was from KOB and on a raid ,but we took him out with Asuna's authority.  We all met in a hotel room. "Griselda went on a mission and didn't come back and then Grimlock left so we disbanded." Yolko proposed. The guy said (Sorry I forgot his name) "Maybe Griselda's ghost is getting revenge on us." He clutched his hair in stress. Yolko strangely backed up to the window. Kirito said " The sword is made by Grimlock." "That means Grimlock is really the one behind this." Gray said.  "That means we're the ones who killed her!" Yolko yelled Yolko's face went shocked and she turned around to reveal. A dagger in her back.

She started to fall out of the window as Kirito and I rushed up to her and grab her

She started to fall out of the window as Kirito and I rushed up to her and grab her. We were too late and she fell out the window and on to the ground. Seconds later she disappeared. Kirito scanned the area to find a cloaked figure on the rooftops nearby. He jumped out of the window. I yelled to Asuna "Keep an eye on him!" She nodded as I went after the figure with Kirito. Kirito ran after him with quick steps. The figure pulled out a teleport crystal

 The figure pulled out a teleport crystal

Kirito yelled "NO. Don't you dare" The figure smirked, set a destination, and then teleported to the unknown.  We slowed down and Kirito yelled. He was about to take his anger out on me with a punch. I stopped it with my hand and immediately wrapped my hands around his torso. He was shocked ,but it calmed him down. "Sorry. I didn't know what got into me." Kirito apologized. "It's ok. I did that at Phantom Coffin." We headed back. Gray asked "Did you get em'?" "No ,but we have more evidence." I replied pulling out the dagger that was in Yolko's back. We took Yolko's friend home asking for extra security on him from KOB. Asuna knew were gonna be out late so she brang sandwiches. Kirito sat down with Asuna and I sat down with Gray. He asked "Is everything ok?" "I'm fine, just depressed about two more deaths." I replied. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I was shocked ,but hugged back.

Kirito's P.O.V.

Dang It! Gray is with Avalon! Anyways Asuna's a really good cook. I kept staring at Gray and Avalon hugging. It made me angry for some reason. Asuna suddenly said "Eat your sandwich before it disappears!" I looked down at my sandwich to see it disapate into shards. Then, I realized something. I immedialty jumped up suprising everyone ,but Gray was still holding Avalon. I blurted out "Apparenly if you can teleport anywhere before you die. So that means Keins and Yolko could've done that." "We better get going then." Gray said and we went off to rent a horse.

Yolko's P.O.V.

Me and Keins are on our way to meet up with our friend from KOB at Griselda's grave. After 10 minutes we quickly put on our coats and went up to him. He said a couple words before Asuna, Avalon, Gray, and Kirito showed up on horses. What were they doing here? We were acting mysterious trying to ask him why he followed our orders because we knew he knew the truth. After that 3 cloaked figures showed themselves. One uncloaked themselves and it was ................. Grimlock?!  Grimlock said "Yes I did kill Griselda ,but that's because I no longer knew her. She was so calm, gentle, afraid, Then when she came here, she changed. She became confident and strong, brave. I didn't know her anymore. So I killed her and joined a guild."  He shoved his sleeve up to reveal his guild mark. He was from Phantom Coffin. Kirito's eyes widened "You killed Sachi, you gave me a curse I forever bear, and you hurt Avalon! That is something I will never forgive you for." Kirito yelled. Grimlock smirked and was taken by authority and we left.

Avalon's P.O.V.

I was surprised. Why did Kirito care about me? I'm just a weird girl who plays VRMMORPGs. Who would ever care about me?

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, any videos, or any images (unless I say so). I only own my OCs. Copyright not intended.

Fighting for fun and fighting for who you love are two very different concepts. -Avalon Miyazaki