Murder

Anyounghesao! NANI?! 3 more views till 100 and I've only been here for two weeks!! Like I said I will be updating less because I am back at school ,but just know that I'm not stopping. <3 Just so you know all the guild masters are actual people ,but they were asked to join FTO to guide all the people who needed help. Some turned on the Magic Council and became Dark guild masters such as Hades/ Precht.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gray's P.O.V.

It is the day before the raid and we all decided to rest and get our stats up. I was with Asuna, Avalon, and Kirito strolling through a nearby town. Kirito and Asuna decided to go eat at an expensive restaurant and then walk around to relax before the big day tomorrow.

At the restaurant

Kirito ordered five sandwiches, Asuna got some beef stew, Avalon got some cake (Because I love cake), and I got sushi. We all ate happily, payed, and strolled out of the restaurant to talk a walk. After about 10 minutes of waking we heard a scream.

Avalon's P.O.V.
All of us ran near the sound of the screams and came to a tower. That tower had a person with a noose around his neck and strange sword through his chest hanging off the side. That person disappeared into shards as more screams were heard. Kirito yelled "The only way someone could be milled in a safe zone is if there was a duel. Look for a winner icon!" The 4 of us looked around for that icon. No luck. I yelled "Can anyone tell us what happened? We can help." A purple-haired girl came up from the crowd. She looked wrecked from tears. Maybe she was the one screaming. I asked "Can you explain what happened? I know it will be hard ,but we need this information." She said "My name is Yolko and my friend Keins and I were walking together and then I lost him. I looked around for him and heard his scream. I turned around to find him ....... and after that he .........." she started bawling and Asuna gave her a hug while rubbing her back to soothe her.
Gray said "Please wait out here so we can investigate. Come on Asuna." Asuna came with him and came out in about 5 minutes. "Kirito is right, the only way to die in a safe zone is through a duel. He could've been ambushed into doing it." Asuna said. Gray added "We will temporarily be in a party to solve this. After that you can go back to being solo."  We all nodded Yolko said "Can I talk to you about this tonight? I need time to take in everything." "Sure" we all said and kept investigating until nightfall. Kirito took the strange sword with us too.

At that same restaurant with Yolko

Kirito's P.O.V.
We got some time alone in the restaurant with Yolko with the help of Asuna's authority. Yolko said quietly "We were part of a guild called Golden Apple with some other people. We knew each other all in real life.

There was a couple in our guild

There was a couple in our guild. They were Grimlock and Griselda and they loved each other. One day Griselda had a ring, some decided to keep it and some decided to sell it. Selling it won and Grimlock got mad. I think that has something to do with this case."  "Thank you for your evidence." I said. Avalon said "Maybe Grimlock didn't like the idea of selling it so he got mad and turned on there can be another culprit we don't know about." That was all the evidence we needed so we asked Yolko if she wanted us to take her home. She agreed and we left. "Thank you for looking into this." Yolko said as she closed the door.

Asuna's P.O.V.

Kirito said he knew someone that can examine the sword. We set off and ended of at Agil's pawn shop. Agil examined the sword and said it was made by Grimlock. We left with a little more knowledge and rented a couple rooms at an inn. I asked for temporary leave from the guild and so did the others. We went to sleep.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, any videos, or any images (unless I say so). I only own my OCs. Copyright not intended.

Fighting for fun and fighting for who you love are two very different concepts.