The Date

So sorry for not updating in a while. I had writers block and I wanted to get my new story published ASAP. I wrote the whole story then the whole thing got deleted again. KBBQ!!! There is a lot of Gravalon in this chapter.
----------------------------
Kirito's P.O.V.
I headed back home to see Avalon in the kitchen cooking something. She explained "I'm going to be out with Gray so I decided you want something to eat for dinner." She pulled out
some cooked beef stew with rice. I looked at her and smiled. "I'll be upstairs if you need me." she said as she went to her room. I sighed and slumped on the couch, turning on the Lacrima Vision.

Avalon's P.O.V.
I'm so excited. I decided to wear a short black dress with my white hair tied back, some ankle boots, and a beautiful blue necklace.

 I decided to wear a short black dress with my white hair tied back, some ankle boots, and a beautiful blue necklace

I went and sent a notification to he guild that I wouldn't be there tonight

I went and sent a notification to he guild that I wouldn't be there tonight. I read a little bit and then went downstairs. Kirito turned around a saw me. He started looking at me with wide eyes and said "You look......stunning." I blushed too. "Thanks Kirito." He slightly grinned. I asked "Hey Kirito? When are you going out with Asuna?" His face turned even more red that before. "No we aren't a couple." he exclaimed I laughed out loud which seemed to calm him down a little. Then, Gray came in a dark blue dress shirt and some black tux pants. He said while holding up his arm "You look amazing. Shall we?" I put me arm in the crook of his and I heard Kirito growl lowly. As we left I heard Kirito say "Don't do anything sketchy Popsicle." Gray gave a little smirk and we were off.

Kirito's P.O.V.

Whatever you do Avalon better not come home with a broken heart. Even if I love Avalon, you better not screw this up.

Avalon's P.O.V.

As Kirito closed the door ,Gray helped me on his motorcycle and gave me a jet black helmet, we rushed through the streets of Magnolia. 10 minutes later we arrived at the edge of the Magnolia's forest. There was an illuminated path leading to deep within the forest and Gray walked me along the path and we arrived at a huge clearing with one big tree in the middle, at the base there was a white table with two chairs and a candle in the middle. To the side, there was a small kitchen. Gray explained "I thought instead of taking you out to dinner, we could make our dinner with something I got." He pulled out his menu and typed something and tapped the accept button. A message popped up in front of me and said "S-class Item [Korean Specialty Beef] I gladly accepted and said "I want to make some Pho'Dac Biet" Gray nodded and the two of us went to over to the little kitchen, I cut up all the ingredients while Gray separated some rice noodles. I put some broth, spices, and some other stuff in a pot and we let it simmer. When it was done we poured soup over the noodles into the bowls. There we had it S-class Pho' Dac Biet. We ate over at the table then had some small talk. "Do you have siblings Avalon?" Gray asked "Yes. I have a sister and a little brother." I replied. "I have a little sister and a little brother." Gray said. We talked and ate for an hour then took a walk to up a hill which had an amazing view of Magnolia. Together we sat down on the soft grass and I rested my head on Gray's shoulder. He wrapped his strong arms around me.

Gray's P.O.V.

As I wrapped my arms around Avalon's torso she looked up at me. I just felt the need to do something. She was always with Kirito and I just want to make her mine. The space between us started to close up. Avalon started to lean in too. Soon there was no space in between our lips.

 Soon there was no space in between our lips

It's was the most romantic moment ever. The moon was glowing on us, she wrapped her arms around me, nothing could be better than this. When we broke away Avalon smiled as I pushed a strand of hair out of her face and behind her ear. We headed back to my motor cycle and I drove her home. With a peck on her cheek, I said goodbye and drove myself home. Not even caring about how dirty I was, I crashed down on my bed and fell asleep.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, any videos, or any images (unless I say so). I only own OCs. Copyright not intended.

Fighting for fun and fighting for who you love are two very different concepts. -Avalon Miyazaki