15 - Zayn

AN: I put dates on the chapters to give you guys kind of a timeline. I based it on Zayn's departure from 1D, his single release and album release, everything else timeline related is made up. Like idk if Louis' baby momma really was pregnant in April 2015 idk and I'm not going back to change or correct anything bc this story really has nothing to do w that lol, thanks for reading!

Friday, April 3rd, 2015

Halfway through our amazing, happy lunch, a familiar face charged past our table.

"That's Louis' girl," I said as I watched her angrily leave the restaurant. It wasn't five seconds later that Louis came down after her. He caught my eye just as he was about to pass, but he stopped when he saw me.

"Zayn," he said. "How's life been treating you?" He asked, sounding sincere enough.

"Pretty good, actually." I said as I sat my fork down.

"Who's this?" He asked, smiling as he gestured to Olivia.

"Hi," she said grinning. I almost got upset, but I had to remember, she's admired all my bandmates for longer than we've personally known each other. Even though they'd hurt me by not supporting me, they had done nothing wrong to her and she was gonna be excited to meet all of them. I had to accept that.

"This is Olivia, my girlfriend," I said, introducing her as so for the first time.

"Olivia," he repeated. "You know we have a song named Olivia,"

"Oh, I know. I was a fan long before I was a girlfriend." She chuckled lightly.

"And she's American." Louis smiled at her, seeming so happy, as if me and him were on good terms. "So how'd you two meet?"

"Harry hasn't told you? Liam either?" I said, sick of the fakeness.

"No, I haven't spoken to either of them recently. I've been doing my own thing."

"Oh," I nodded. "We met in the lift at Liam's building."

"You're that Olivia! From Liam's building... I never knew you we're so pretty. I'm almost mad Zayn met you first." He said throwing in a wink.

Louis was being his playful, flirtatious self and I was paying no attention to him. I knew Olivia's type and it wasn't Louis.

"Well thank you," she blushed.

"Weren't you just chasing after your girlfriend?" I asked, calmly.

"No actually," his smiled dropped and he began running his fingers through is hair. "That was a one stand that is now pregnant."

"Oh," I mumbled.

"Yeah, keep that to yourselves," he said. "I don't know what I'm gonna do."

"Good luck with that," I said, trying not to sound sarcastic. Olivia looked worried but I couldn't care less.

"Thanks mate, I guess I'll go look for her now." He shrugged. "It was nice meeting you, Olivia. I'm sure I'll see you around."

"Bye Louis, it was nice meeting you too. I hope things work out."

I couldn't be mad, she was such a sweetheart.