28 - Zayn & Olivia

April 28th 2015 Zayn

We got back to our hotel room around two in the morning after dropping Karruche off at hers.

"Can you unzip me?" Olivia asked after she took her heels off. She was standing at the side of the bed waiting for me to come to her.

I wanted to ask her about this Angel person,  but there was something else more important I wanted to talk about before we left New York.

There was a reason I'd booked such a romantic room.

I walked over to her after kicking my shoes off as well. I laid a hand on her hips,  placing a kiss on her cheek from behind.

She turned around with high eyes and pressed a kiss on my lips. It gave me butterflies. It was still a rare occasion for Olivia to initiate contact first, other than things like holding hands. But I knew she was much less shy and nervous when she was drunk or high, which explained why she was willing to kiss me first.

I looked into her eyes as she gazed at me like she was seeing me for the first time again.

"Olivia," I said softly.

"Yes?"

I opened my mouth, but my words failed me. So I just kissed her again. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer in to her.

I snaked my arms around her and began unzipping her dress. When it was unzipped far enough to be taken off,  I began slowly sliding the straps down her shoulders. I expected her to stop me,  but she let me undress her.

The silk fabric fell to the floor and there she was​, standing in front of me in nothing but a bra and a pair of lace underwear.

Our lips disconnected as I took a good look at her.

"You're so stunning, Olivia." I bowed my head to kiss her neck. She moaned a little as my lips and tongue worked the skin on her neck.

"Zayn," she called my name softly.

"Yes,  sweetheart?"

"Hit the lights,"

|¤| Olivia April 29th

I woke up the next morning in an amazing mood. I was laying there naked, entangled in the sheets, just watching Zayn sleep. He looked so peaceful. I couldn't help but to smile at him.

I didn't want to wake him up, so I got up and took a shower. I quietly scrambled through my clothes and picked out something simple to throw on.

As I was getting dressed, something Kelli said kept replaying in my head.

"Angel's been looking for you."

I tried with Angel for a whole year and he wanted nothing to do with me. I sighed as I slipped my shoes on.

I wrote a little note to Zayn telling him to call me when he wakes up, then I left.

At first I didn't know where I was going but when I saw the entrance for the 2 train to Brooklyn, I knew I couldn't leave New York without seeing him.

I got on the train and rode it from Times Square to Beverly road. When I got off the train my heart was beating so fast. I knew I'd only have to walk around for two minutes, if that, before I saw Angel hanging out on a corner with his friends.

I turned the first corner I saw and before I knew it, there he was. He was laughing at something one of the guys said,  while holding a can of something in a brown bag.

I approached the group and they all got quiet. Angel turned around and his eyes got big.

"Shit, Livvy is that you?" He stepped forward and wrapped his arms around me. "I've been looking for you all over the place." He said as he held me in his arms tightly.