27 - Zayn

April 28th 2015

Our car pulled up directly in front of the red carpet to let us out. I looked at Olivia as she stared out of the window.

She looked mesmerising. She was wearing this peach colored dress with little crystals all over it. It fit her so well and accentuated her every curve.

"Are you ready darling?" I asked her as I slipped my hands into hers.

She nodded as she took a deep breath. "Yeah, I guess so."

"You look beautiful, Olivia. I can't wait to show you off. Everyone's gonna love you, don't worry." I gave her a light kiss on her cheek so I wouldn't mess her makeup up.

I opened the car door and slid out before helping Olivia out of the truck. She wrapped her arms in mine as we began to walk.

The photographers began snapping pictures like crazy. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back even bigger. I was happy she was happy. That's all that really mattered to me tonight. All I wanted to think or talk about was her.

We walked down the carpet, letting them capture our arrival. They were shouting things, asking if she was my girlfriend and asking her name.

I didn't answer any questions until we got to the the part of the carpet where there are a billion cameras and interviewers from every entertainment news channel.

The first interview we did was with E! There was a pretty, tall, blond with a microphone standing there in front of the camera man as we walked over.

"Hi Zayn, hi Zayn's girlfriend." The reporter said.

"Her name is Olivia." I said politely add I put my arm around her waist, pulling her close to me.

"Is this new?" The girl smiled as she stuck the microphone in Olivia's face. I pushed it down slightly, being a little over protective of her.

"It's pretty new, but it feels like we've known each other for a long time." She answered coolly, smiling over at me. I found myself lost in her chocolate eyes.

"Aw, cutest couple on the block. Now who are you wearing tonight?" She asked, Olivia. I held her hand up to let her spin around for the camera.

The two talked fashion for a minute or so. I just let them. I loved seeing Olivia in this type of setting. She looked like she belonged here.

"Well have fun at the premier tonight." She finally said, passing us on to the next.

We answered the same round of questions each time. Each time a little different than the last.

We even got asked to kiss once. That was my favorite part. I could tell Olivia was hesitant because of all the people, but somehow the kiss relaxed her and she finally let herself show through. It was a beautiful thing to watch.

After the interviews we walked inside the building. We were finally away from all reporters.

"You sure you haven't done this before?" I whispered in her ear.

"Are you kidding Zayn, I was awful. I was so nervous." She looked up at me apologetically.

"No, you were so good Olivia." I stopped walking and wrapped my arms around her. "Especially with it being your first go round. I had fun and I usually hate that part. I only came because I wanted to bring you, and you were amazing."

"Are you sure,  Zayn?"

I opened my mouth to respond, but before I could, someone was calling out our names.