A Troyler Story.

Troye's POV:

Hello, it's your captian speaking. We are arriving in LA in 10 minutes. Enjoy your visit, and thank you for flying with us!

I rubbed my eyes and tried to remember where I was, and where I was about to go. I suddenly remembered and gave a little shiver from excitment. I, Troye Sivan Mellet, was on my way to Vidcon! I checked my phone, and saw a new text from Zoe. She said that her and Alfie were coming to the airport to pick up me and Tyler, since our flights landed around the same time. I smiled at the thought of seeing and meeting all of my favorite youtubers. Zoe, Alfie, Marcus, Louis, Caspar, Tyler.....I thought for a minute about finally meeting Tyler Oakley. A little while back, I had had a huge crush on him. As a matter of fact, my song "OTP" was about Tyler. But since i'd began talking to him through skype, twitter, and text, I realized he wasn't the type to settle down in a solid relationship. He was naturally flirtatious! The bumpy landing of the plane on the runway quickly shook my thoughts away. I exited the plane quickly and went to get my luggage. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tylers POV:

I walked out of my plane feeling beyond excited to see all my friends again, and well...do what mama does! Party! There was one thing, or person I was most excited to see though. Troye. The cute aussie had caught my eye on tumblr a while ago. I adore his videos and just him in general. As I walked to get my luggage and look for Zoe and Alfie, I kept reminding myslef that Troye was just a fling. I've had many flings, my most recent being Marcus. Why was Troye any different? My self confidence returned and I felt a smirk come to my face. At baggage claims, I spotted my luggage quickly, and made my way over to where I was supposed to meet Zalfie and Troye. I walked at a fast pace to gate 23B, stopping to tweet: "LA, I am in you." Looking up, I saw a petite figure running towards me with a tall boy being dragged along. "Tylerrrrr!!!" I heard Zoe squeal. She swallowed me in a huge hug, and I pulled away to say hi to Alfie. "Where's Troye?" I asked them, trying not to let desperation creep into my voice. I frowned. I hadn't acted like this in ages! Not since my last major boyfriend...."He's coming. Don't worry Ty, Troyler will be united soon!" Zoe said with a giggle. I felt my cheeks redden slightly and turned away to hide it. This was going to be a long car ride to the hotel. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Troye's POV: Ugh. Where was my bag? I must've been standing there for at least 10 minutes, and my bag was yet to be seen. Finally, I saw my suitcase and rolled my eyes at my own weakness when I struggled to lift it up. Finally, I was of walking through the airport to meet up with the others. As I came close to the meeting spot, I laughed at what I saw. All three were buisily scrolling on their phones. "Zoe!" I called, knowing she would want to be the first to greet me. I was right. She came and gave me a great big hug and a little kiss on the cheek. I looked sheepishly at Alfie behind me, who is not the biggest fan of Zoe's charming greetings. I turned and saw Tyler looking at me. "Hey Tyler! So nice to finally meet in person." I smiled, and waited for an answer. The lavender haired boy seemed in some sort of trance. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyler's POV:

Oh. My. Goodness. His accent saying Tyler was the cutest thing EVER. I could look at his goofy smile for ages. Figuring I should snap out of my daydreaming, I smoothy replied "Hey girlllll! Yeah! So cool to finally meet!" I gave my trademark smirk and turned to Alfie. "Should we get going then?" The tall boy asked. "Oh yes. Queen is tired from her flight!" I flipped my imaginary long hair and marched off towards the parking lot. I could sense three eye rolls behind my back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! New troyler fanfic, but not quite your ordinary one! Not everything is factually correct. I promise, the story will get very dramatic and intense. I just had to start off with this to share their feelings towards each other. If anyone is reading this, please feel free to comment feedback! 

Thanks! :)