Chapter 8 - The First Memory

**Disclaimer** I do not own Teen Wolf or any trauma that show inflicts. You know what I'm talking about 3b.

                                   ~~STILES POV~~

 I was still trying to figure out what happened with Lydia and Emma last night at the rink. Lydia totally spazzed out and Emma threw up wolfsbane. Wolfsbane. How is that even possible? Besides that, her bite mark had completely disappeared. Things get weirder every freaking day.

 I was scanning the lunch room for the girl I'm helplessly in love with. I wanted to make sure she was okay after everything that happened. Puking up purple flowers is probably really freaky to someone who can't remember anything about the supernatural. I just need to make sure she's alright.

 I couldn't find her, but I noticed that someone else was missing too. The table that usually occupied only one person was entirely empty today. It put a really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. 

 I nearly crashed into Allison as I made my way to Scott's table. She seemed on edge and uncomfortable. I don't even want to know what's going on between those two anymore. Their whole 'forbidden love' romance has sparked an unwanted jealously in me as of late. It doesn't matter that her family hates what Scott is, at least she remembers him.

 "Scott," I said, coming up behind him. I pointed at the table across from us. "Ya see that?"

 "What? It's an empty table,"

 "Yeah, but whose empty table?"

 Finally it clicked. "Boyd,"

   ☾

 I pulled in on the curb in front of Boyd's house with astounding speed. Scott agreed to go and check the ice rink while I look at his house. We had to find him before Derek gave him the bite and try to talk him out of the future life-ruining he is about to inflict on himself. 

 I hurried out of my jeep and sprinted up the weed-filled cement steps that led to his front door. I knocked several times, peeking through the window. Oh god, please let him be here. I really don't want to deal with another freaking werewolf on the full moon.

 "Boyd? Boyd?" I continued to pound on the door. I peaked through the window, but it was shaded with blinds. "Hey, Boyd, it's Stiles,"

 There was no way he was here. He would have heard me by now. I turned around to go back to my jeep and call Scott, but Erica blocked my path. I jumped in surprise of her presence. Did she really have to show up here?

 She giggled, an evil and sinister sweet giggle. "What are you doing here, Stiles?"

 "Oh...um uh, nothing...just looking for uh..."

 "Boyd?" She finished for me, smirking.

 I nodded my head, trying not to look an uncomfortable as I felt. "Yes, Boyd,"

 "You know what you're doing right now that's kind of funny?" She asked, giving another evil giggle. I shook my head slowly. "You're only looking in my eyes,"

 "That's funny?" I said, swallowing my words.

 "Well, yeah," she said. "Cause it's that kind of look where you're trying not to look anywhere other than my eyes. But you want to, don't you? You want a nice, long, hard look,"

 She was stepping closer to me with every word. I could feel the sweat gathering on my forehead. I kept thinking about Emma. If I thought about Emma then I wouldn't think about Erica's - Emma. Think about Emma. Think about Emma's - no...yes. I mentally slapped myself.