Chapter 11 - Departure

**Disclaimer** I do not own Teen Wolf, pls don't sue me. Kthxbye.

 There's something spectacular about feeling so many emotions towards one person. There's also something terrifying about it. It's like they have this power over you that you cannot control. You just have to decide whether or not taking that risk is worth it. 

 Everything seems to make sense now. Not just because I have had my eyes reopened to the greater mysteries of the universe, but because I have had my eyes reopened to him. It's no wonder to me now that all of my memories seemed to be connected to Stiles. After all, he's the one who gave me the most to remember.

 We've been sitting on my floor, leaned up against my bed, for the past two hours. Stiles has been telling me stories about what things used to be like. He told me about how our first kiss took place on the side of the road in his jeep. How he asked me to be his girlfriend while we sat on the roof just outside my window. 

 It was nice to listen to him talk about us before I forgot everything. Before I died. There was a joy in his eyes as he spoke, one I hadn't seen since before waking up in his arms. I loved watching him, his figety movements, the way the corners of his lips twitched into a smile. I just wanted to sit here, curled up next to him and clinging to his arm, and watch him for the rest of my life. 

 "I'm glad that you didn't give up on me," I whispered into his shoulder. 

 His body shifted as he turned to look at me. His smile caused my stomach to flutter. "Me too," he said. 

 His eyes glanced to my lips and I could feel his breath on my cheek as he leaned in. Kissing him is almost surreal. It's as if my entire life has been spent waiting for his lips to be on mine. When he's kissing me, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I forget about the supernatural. I forget about forgetting. 

 I wrap my hand around his neck, tickling the short hairs around the base. Stiles curls an arm around my waist, nearly pulling me into his lap. I give a slight shiver as Stiles removes his lips from mine and begins placing soft kisses on my neck and collarbones.

 He kissed back up along my jaw, then stopped and rested his forehead against mine. "I've missed kissing you,"

 I opened my eyes to look into his. Keeping one hand on the back of his neck, I used my other to rub along his thigh. "Then don't stop," I whispered.

 Stiles smirked before closing the distance between our lips. He tackled me to the ground, pinning my arms to the floor and hovering above me. We both giggled and continued kissing. If this is what kissing Stiles is always like, I have been missing out.

 Suddenly, my body shuddered. My mind flashed to images of the dark forest where I woke up. I was laying in Stiles' arms, writhing in pain. I heard Eric call out a warning, about how I needed Peter alive. I let out another sob, but was soon silenced by a pair of familiar lips on mine. After that, it all went blank.

 "Emma? Emma?" Stiles was looking at me in confusion. 

 We had stopped kissing, and I was shaking on the ground while releases raspy breaths. I sat up and faced Stiles, my lip quivering. He had triggered another memory, my last memory. He thought I was going to die, so he kissed me. He kissed me one last time.

 "I remembered something," I said. My heart swelled as I looked into the eyes of someone who cared so much about me. "Right - right before I died...you kissed me."

 He turned his head away from me as if he was embarrassed. "I thought was never going to have another chance,"

 I pressed a hand lightly to his jaw and turned his head back to me. His eyes stared down, but after a few moments they finally flickered up to meet mine. He looked sad again, and that's something I don't want him to ever be. He doesn't deserve to be sad.