Chapter 24 - Lost and Found

**Disclaimer** I do not own Teen Wolf so umm yep.

 Panic was beginning to set in. I frantically pushed around more people until finally I felt a pair of arms holding me back. I fought my brother's grip, trying to wiggle out so I could continue the search for Stiles. I had to find him. I had to find him to prove all of the terrible thoughts in my head wrong. 

 I felt like I did the night of the winter formal after Peter took Stiles. Only this time, I didn't know who he was with. My hands shook and Eric had to hold me on my feet since my legs seemed to go weak. My breathing was becoming raspy and I was doing my best to fight the panic attack that was about to hit me. I need to stay calm. I need a level head if we're going to find him.

 Maybe I'm just over-worrying. Maybe he just headed to the locker rooms right away because of all the attention or something, though I know that's not like him. I had to believe something that didn't involve him getting hurt. 

 "I'm going to take Melanie home," said Dad, after Eric finally got me to calm down enough.

 "We'll stay here," said Eric. I was crumpled up in his arms and unable to speak for myself. "Let us know if Stiles comes by the house by chance,"

 Dad nodded before escorting a frightened Melanie off the field and back to the car. Eric ushered me around to the other parking lot closer to the school, the one where all the players park. My legs felt like noodles, making it difficult to walk. 

 "His jeep's still here," sighed Eric. 

 I took a deep breath and peaked in through the windows. It was empty aside from a few random articles of clothing that had collected over the lacrosse season. I opened up the passenger door, not surprised that Stiles had left it unlocked. I grabbed the sweatshirt from the seat and handed it to my brother.

 "Think you can get a scent?" I asked.

 He held it up to his nose, taking a whiff. "I can try," he said with a small grimace.

 I noticed the majority of the lacrosse team leaving the locker room. I didn't, however, see Scott or Isaac. Grabbing my brother my the arm, I drug him into the school. We dodged past the last few players to trickle out before heading into the boys locker room. I've been in here twice and both times I almost died, so this should be interesting.

 Just as I expected, Scott and Isaac were standing in front of Stiles' locker. The door had been completely ripped off and both of them had one of Stiles' personal items held up to their face. Guess they had the same idea about tracking him by scent.

 Scott jumped when Eric and I walked in. "Woah," said Eric. "It's just us,"

 "Did the Sheriff get anything?" I asked.

 "No, but he has an ABP out on Stiles," said Scott. 

 I let out a puff of air through my nostrils. I felt Isaac staring at me and I responded with a glare. Pushing the memories of how he manipulated me, I turned back to Scott. "Where would he have gone?"

 Scott shook his head. "I'm not sure he if went anywhere, at least by choice,"

 "You think someone kidnapped him?" I asked.

 Scott's eyes drifted behind me and I furrowed my brow before turning around to see what he was looking at. Derek stood before us, his hands tucked behind his back. A scowl made its way onto my face and Eric took a step in front of me.

 "We need to talk," said Derek.

 Then, my heart nearly stopped as Peter stepped out from behind a wall. "All of us," he said.