Chapter 19 - Puzzle Pieces

**Disclaimer** Sighs heavily, I still don't own Teen Wolf.

 "Hey, dude, we can't find her," said Stiles to Scott as we finally managed to meet back up. "And anyone who drank that crap, they're freaking out."

 All around us people were yelling and going wild. People were jumping into the pool fully clothed, some guy was smelling the leaves of a tree, and one girl kept pulling out strands of her hair one by one. This can't just be the alcohol.

 "I can see that," said Scott.

 "What do we do?" I asked.

 "I can't swim!" Someone yelled. The three of us looked over to see two guys holding Matt by his shoulders. "No, no, no! I can't swim! I can't swim!"

 He landed in the pool with a large splash, fishing around for something to grab onto. His head kept bobbing over and under the water. The entire party stopped to watch what was happening. He fought to stay above the water and Scott, Stiles, and I each exchanged knowing looks.

 Jackson then came over and helped pull Matt out of the water. He got to his feet, soaking wet, on the edge of the pool, spitting out water. "What're you looking at?" He growled at everyone around him. 

 He began walking away, but stopped in front of us. I swallowed hard as I look at him. It was him. He's the one controlling the kanima. Thinking about the time I walked with him in the halls sent a shiver up my spine. He had to have known. He had to have known that my brother was part of his hit list.

 Stiles pushed me behind him as he and Scott created a gap for Matt to push through. I grabbed Stiles' wrist as I feeling of dizziness rushed over me. I was feeling light-headed and stumbled slightly, using my grip on Stiles to keep my balance. Police sirens echoed in the distance.

 "Cops are here! Party's over!" Someone yelled. Everyone began screaming and running out of the house and backyard. 

 Stiles tugged me out as well, after Scott had ran out after Matt. I was having trouble keeping up, even though we weren't even moving that fast. I stumbled, Stiles practically having to drag me. When we reached the middle of the street, he finally stopped.

 "Emma, are you okay?" He asked me.

 My breath hitched in my throat and a metallic taste entered my mouth. I shook my head as the world began to spin. I fell to the ground, Stiles trying to hold me up as best he could.

 "Emma?" He called again, but his voice was growing distant. "Emma?"

 Then, everything went black.

        ~STILES POV~

 It all happened so fast, I didn't know what to do. Emma fell to the ground, shaking and twisting. Her eyes were closed, but her mouth was hanging open. Her glasses fell off the bridge of her nose and cracked when they hit the cement of the street.

 "Scott! Scott!" I called out. He came running over to where I was holding Emma on the pavement. He knelt down next to us, his eyes widening. "I think she's having a seizure,"

 "What? What happened?" He asked.

 I held her tighter to me, trying to make sure she didn't hit her head. "I don't know, she just sort of dropped and started shaking."

 "Do you think something's happening?"

 "Maybe," I said. "We have to get her out of here,"

 Scott nodded, lifting her out of my arms since he would have more strength to carry her with as much as she's twitching. We hurried to my jeep, Scott holding her in the passenger seat. I tried not to think about it as I sped down the road to Emma's house. It terrified me that she wasn't making any noises. If this was a seizure, it was a silent one.