Chapter 12

Chapter Twelve

After four long hard hours of paperwork, I'm finally finished. I closed my laptop with long sigh, I buried my face in my hands.

It's been 2 weeks since the search of my building and my employees and I have yet to return. We probably won't until this all blow over, maybe in a few months we'll return. But I've been on edge and very cautious. I've put a stop to all the activities and trips for now. I've been going easy, luckily I have more than enough money to live on after stop business for a couple months. I have millions, I'm not worried in the least bit. But that doesn't mean I'm not furious these pigs are the reason I have to put a halt to my business. It's taking everything in me to not choke the life out of every single officer that stepped foot in my warehouse.

I lifted my head as my eyes drooped. I'm not going to fall asleep on my desk anymore the last time I did that I had the worst cramp in my neck. I stood up and stretched out my cramped muscles with a yawn. I scrub a hand now my face as I reached my the door to my office, I glanced at my wrist watch 12:26am glows on the clock. It's more late than I thought, I walked down the dimly lit hallway. The rooms were occupied with my employees sleeping soundly in their beds.

In no time I'm standing in front of my bedroom door, turning the key in the lock and entering the room. The door closed behind me with a low creak, I loosened the tie around my neck while taking off my jacket. I froze suddenly when I heard a noise..what the hell..?

Who is in my room? Last time I checked I was the only one who should have the spacious master bedroom. I turned on the lights and sleeping soundly in my bed is Bryce. I furrowed my eyebrows, since when did I tell her to come in my room?

I specifically told Alyssa to put her in a cell on the bottom floor. So much have been going on, I can't exactly deal with her right now. This is my first time seeing her in three weeks.

I slid out my shoes before I make my way to my king sized bed. "Bryce get the fuck up," I grumbled, and she stirred slightly. She stared at me in confusion. "What do you want?" She muttered sleepily.

"For you to get out of my bed? Who told you to come in my room anyways?" I snapped as I gripped her arm and pulled her up in a sitting position.

"What are you doing?" She voiced with a raised brow, her blonde hair was sticking up in every direction. She wore a long black shirt that stopped mid thigh.

"Getting you out of my bed." I threw her over my shoulder and she yelped in surprise. "Put me down!" She yelled and I did as she asked. Her body crashed into the ground with a loud thud. She glared up at me, as she stumbled to her feet.

I smirked in amusement. "Next time be more specific," I moved away from her to undress. I stripped down to my boxers and tossed my clothes in my closet. I plopped down on my soft bed with a relaxed sigh.

I finally acknowledged Bryce who has been glaring at me for the longest time. "You're watching my every movement for what? You like what you see?" I winked, while gesturing towards my half naked body.

She wrinkled her nose up in disgust. "I'm not attracted to an animal like you."

"Let me show how much of an animal I really am," I purred as I raked my eyes over her figure. She looks even better now than when I last saw her weeks ago. Shit, I wouldn't mind getting up in that.

"Hell no. I'll pass." She made a gagging noise as she shook her head.

"You're saying that now but you're going to change your mind," I promised as my mind danced with visions of us together.