Chapter 26

Chapter Twenty-Six

"I was proposing the idea of expanding the company. There's no better time to do it than the present. We've generated enough revenue," I said with a gesture to the line graph positioned in front of the large round table where five men and three women sat.

I was downtown in my new office that was located in this building I bought not too long ago. I needed a more professional and new look which is why I purchased this sleek brown building. It wasn't completely finished but it's getting there.

"There's more than enough. We can start by stationing a camp in Tokyo, Japan. Mr. Shun, an individual who had been in business for 15 years will be the a temporary CEO of this camp. I will still remain the Chairman and CEO overall. He will be in charge until I can find a more suitable option," I finished with a nod, lips drawn into a thin line.

I was trying my best to keep my face from displaying the restrained annoyance I felt. Here I was trying to be a good CEO by including them in my plans when I really didn't have to.

They're the one who complained about not being involved in the decisions I made but as soon as I included them for once. They're hardly paying me any attention. You would think that they would be more attentive due to their high ranks. But no of course not. They're lucky they're amazing at what they do because if they weren't. I would've fired them all by now.

I take a deep breath. "You're dismissed,"

Without any hesitation, they began filing out of the conference room. I ignored them and continued to gather up my papers and documents. What a waste of my time.

A throat is cleared above me. I glanced up into the hazel eyes of my Chief Financial Officer, Holly Marston. Her strawberry blonde hair was slicked back into a bun and it gave me a clear view of her face. She hardly looked her age.

She was a thirty year old woman who I appointed on the board 6 months ago. Her credentials was pretty impressive.

"What can I help you with?" I asked as I continued to pack up my items on the cherry oak wood table.

"I was informed about you handling all affairs alone. I decided to reach out to you. Just in case you needed my assistance before I leave,"

I raised my eyebrows because I know I wasn't imagining that slightly suggestive tone underneath.

She's married with a child so why is she in my face like she's single? Honestly I wouldn't mind hitting that even though she's five years older than me and married.

But I never mix business and pleasure which is why I've been ignoring all her advances since day one.

"Yes that was my plan. I prefer to handle everything to ensure it is done correctly," I answered with finality, my tone was hard.

Catch the hint and get out of here damn. I've been working all week and now I just want to head over to my condo. I decided I was going to take the weekend off. I'm really spreading myself thin.

Plus If I have to wear another itchy ass suit any longer I'm going to stab myself in the eye.

Her eyes stared lustfully into mine obviously not picking up on what I wanted her to. She slowly brought out a manicured hand and rubbed my upper arm.