Chapter 14

Chapter Fourteen

I slowly opened my eyes as I gained consciousness. I squinted as the bright lights above practically blinded me.

I stared up at the ceiling as the pain coursing through my body. I sighed so it wasn't a dream then? My body ached and throbbed all over. I swear once I fully get up I'm going to make my men blow the Malakvi's gang to pieces. All this hell they put me through..I should kill them with my bare hands. Just thinking about them puts me in a fit of rage. I'm going to make sure they suffer. Let me find out my boys went easy on them, they're getted fired or I may just unload a cap in them.

"Damn, I feel like shit." I wheezed and winced at the dryness in my throat. How long have I been out? I shifted slightly at the discomfort.

"You look like it too." A familiar voice chimed in. I froze before I turned my head to side. My face becomes completely emotionless.

"Why the hell are you here Justice?" I can feel the anger bubbling underneath the surface. Just when I thought I could enter the world at peace he had to ruin it.

My older brother smirked at me, his blue eyes is cold as ice. "You needed a blood transfusion so they called me."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "I hope you're not looking for me to thank you? You're not needed anymore so get out of my sight," I hissed, my voice was raspy and hoarse, but I didn't care.

Just his presence pissed me off. I wanted nothing more than to beat his ass right now. Injuries and all. I'm surprised he gave me blood, it wasn't too long ago he tried to kill me in my sleep years ago. I'm a light sleeper so it backfired on him, which is why he still that scar running across his forehead.

I glanced down at the nightstand next to my bed. I pick up the untouched water bottle and chug down it down. Once, I'm satisfied I dropped the empty bottle on the floor and glared at my brother who watched me in sick amusement.

"We haven't seen each other in the last five years and you're already trying to get rid of me? I'm hurt little bro." He mocked as he placed a hand on the heart, he didn't have.

He looked the same as he always did. Nothing hasn't changed, his black hair was slicked back with a heavy amount of hairs gel. His blue eyes looked identical to mine. He's wearing a leather jacket, a plain T-shirt with some ripped jeans. Whenever I look at him, it's almost like I'm looking at my reflection. I hate how similar we look because I hate him. If I could slit his throat right now I would.

"I could go another five years of not seeing your face so get the hell out." I growled.

"Nah, I'm still waiting for Cassandra so you're stuck with me for another ten minutes," He shrugged unaffected by my cold behavior. He pulled out his phone and started tapping away on it. I mentally groaned Cassandra is here too?

Speaking of the devil, I glanced up just in time to see Cassandra run in my direction from the doorway, her heels clicking rapidly against the tiled floor.

"Oh Caine you're awake!" She sobbed, her blonde locks swaying with her movements. All too soon I felt her arms around me as she wept into my shoulder. "Oh my God I was so scared! I thought I lost you!" She cried as she tightened her arms around my torso. I winced slightly as I tried to back out of her embrace.

My older sister Cassandra has always been the overly emotional one. She's always crying about something. She irritated the hell out of me. How can she be 23 but is always crying like she's 5?