Chapter 21

Chapter Twenty-One

I sat quietly on my bed as a million thoughts ran through my mind. I found this entire ordeal...strange. And to put it frank, I found it super annoying. I hate how this have gotten in the way of my success. I was on my way to earning more millions than I ever had before.

It was ruined within the blink of an eye. I had to put a hold on all my business endeavors. Because this person is intent on bringing me down.This is the last thing I want to deal with. This is so inconvenient. And once I figure out who is behind this. They will die a painful death.

I shook those thoughts from my head. I need to focus on putting this all to an end.

I glanced down at the list of the names that my father had once been associated with or related to. These were all the important people in his life. The only people who could possibly be behind this.

After countless calls and research. I know that it have to be one of these people. I took my time and slowly went through this. I can't afford to make a single mistake and come back to a dead end.

Sarah Oxford- Co Worker
Henry Hamptons- Best Friend
Justin Smith - Boss (Deceased)
Barry Harrison - Co Worker
Dean McKnight - Best Friend
Ellis Axton - Father (Deceased)
Mariah Axton- Mother (Deceased)
Mason Axton - Brother (Deceased)
Bernice Axton- Sister
Omega Axton- Brother
Angelica Axton- Wife
Cassandra Axton- Daughter
Justice Axton- Son
Caine Axton- Son

I snorted at the last name on this list. Yeah it's definitely not that one. Why would I do anything for the man I killed? I scratched that my name off immediately.

I also scratched out the name of all the dead people. There's no way they would be behind this. Okay only nine people on this list now.

Actually, I should take that down to eight people because Henry Hamptons is in a nursing home in Savannah, Georgia where his family resides.

Sarah Oxford is diagnosed with Alzheimer's and she's in a senior citizen treatment center in Kentucky. That's seven more to go.

Barry Harrison is stationed in London, England for an abroad teaching position for the university he teaches at. That's six now.

I've already came to the conclusion that none of my employees are behind this. Despite the background check I did on them when they applied to work for me. I still decided to take an extra precaution.

Last week I conducted a mandatory sweep. I confiscated every electronic device, including mobile devices, laptops, tablets. Everything that could connect them to the outside world or another person.

I placed them all in a sterile room with four surveillance cameras in each corner of the room. I watched their every movement from my computer. The only time they could leave the room is to go to the restroom. I escorted them. I was planning on keeping them in there until the person strike. If they don't I'll know that it's someone within my facility. Whoever is behind this likes to send notes and pictures. The last one I received (which was the photo of me brutally killing my father) was almost two weeks ago.

You can imagine my surprise when I found another note in the crook of my windshield when I decided to pick up my files from my car. Let's not forget my employees are locked up.