Epilogue

Epilogue

I sat there quietly behind my desk as I carefully collected the various papers in my line of sight. It was a long day of cleaning for me and this is almost the final part. I never realized how unorganized and messy I really was. But then again, I've always had a housekeeper or maid cleaning my home.

I've cleaned almost every room in this house which is a very large number (20 rooms to be exact). I started on Monday and I'm just now finishing on Saturday. It's crazy cause I didn't mind the cleaning spree. I haven't been to work in a few weeks because I needed a distraction and to get myself together. Especially since that intruder entered my home. A vacation was calling my name. Also, I've been working myself to death. Sometimes, I get so absorbed in my work I literally forget to eat, sleep even fuck. It's a sad life when you're living with blue balls.

I stood up and stretched out my stiff limbs. I sighed as I loosen the tie around my neck. I glanced down briefly to see her dead body still laying on the ground. It was almost completely decomposed after almost a week of sitting there. I was honestly completely content with it being there. The smell and the sight of it didn't bother me one bit. There were a few flies and maggots crawling on her once flawless skin. There were bugs in her blonde hair, even her eyes. In all she looked absolutely disgusting...she used to be so beautiful. But she was annoying as hell. It was bound to happen soon anyways. She knew how to get on my nerves and push all the right buttons. I shook my head at that thought what a shame oh well.

Of course, I can't have a maid stumbling across a dead, naked female in my office. I'd be in jail in no time. Which is why I took it upon my self to do the cleaning around here. I stepped over the body with ease. In due time, I am going to get rid of that body.

But no time soon. I needed to keep her body as a trophy of what I've done.

I walked out of my office and continued the way to my room for a nice, hot shower. I'm pretty sure I smell like ass after being around bugs and maggots. The hallways were dark from the sun setting a few hours but some out I was able to reach my room. Once I was sure I was at the right place I slowly opened the door. I was greeted with the sight of an empty room. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"That's very weird...hm." I murmured to myself as I ran hand through my hair. I shrugged it off and stripped out of my work clothes. I turned the shower on in the bathroom and stepped inside eagerly. I didn't realize how much I've been working today damn. My tense muscles relaxed as I stood under the stream of scorching hot water. I grabbed a towel along my body wash and got to work.

I lathered myself in bubbles until not a single part of my skin was visible and just as I was about to rinse myself off... dainty hands from either side of my body slowly slid across my stomach.

"I was wondering where you wandered off too,"

She pressed her body against mine. I could feel her breasts on my back and in no time my body reacted from her touch. Damn. She's already trying to get me started. The water continued to hit my skin until I was clear of soap.

"I was in the closet gathering my clothes to take a shower, but you beat me to it." She whispered in my ear. I watched as her hands glided down to my lower abdomen and gently massaged my skin. I licked my lips. I guess finishing this shower isn't a option. I'd be an idiot if I did.

I slowly turned around to face her. As soon as our eyes connected she smashed her lips against mine. I grabbed her waist and pushed her against the wall. She moaned softly and wrapped her legs around my waist, bringing us closer than before.

"You're not sore from the 3 rounds last night?" I murmured in her ear as I kissed her neck. I inhaled her scent. She smells good enough to eat. Again.

"I am. But I want more. You're gonna fuck me hard right?" She gasped as I bit down softly on her collarbone. Damn, I'm ready to bend her over and never stop. Sex is a hell of a drug. She sounded good as hell when she's receiving it. I might need to take this to the bedroom so I can fuck her on the bed, on the balcony shit even the ceiling. We're going to be doing all types of positions.

"Your wish is my command Bryce,"

Author's Note: This is the end! I'm soooo sad like this book is my baby and I've been writing it for almost 6 years (including My Destruction). I was so scared to actually post these books on Wattpad, but I'm happy I did! I'm going to revise and edit this book. I have so many errors all throughout both books. Thank you to everyone that voted, commented and read my book! I'm sooo happy and appreciative of it. Thank you guys again and I love you soo much! I think this might be the last book in the My Destruction series. I haven't decided yet, I know if I make book 3 it's going to CRAZY omg lol But in the meantime, I'm working on 2 other books (Intimate Honey and The Truth May Scare You) so check them out.

Btw, I know there is a lot of unanswered questions in this Epilogue. The only reason it's like that because I'm considering writing a 3rd book in the series but I haven't decided yet.

-Gabby :)