Chapter 2

Chapter Two

I walked into the basement with a scowl on my face, my fingers were twitching slightly with the need to hurt someone. I guess the best way to relieve my pent up anger, is to take it out on a certain someone who is already on the brink of death. I turned on the beaming lights, which created a bright glow around the room. My combat boots thudded against the floor as I came closer to the weapons that lay on the table.

When I glanced over at Bryce, who was chained to a metal chair in the center of the room. I noticed that she was staring at me, with such hate that my lips twitched into a small smirk.

I winked at her then resumed to look for perfect weapon that'll satisfy me for today. "I've never hated a human being as much as I hate you," She hissed, her voice is so low. I strained to hear her. I turned around to face her, I could see the anger brewing in her eyes.

I rolled my eyes as crossed my arms over my chest. "Okay and?" I said indifferently, with a raise my eyebrow. I could see her body tremble slightly and she try to tug free from the chains. Suddenly, she started to screech like a mad woman.

"I hate you! I hate you so much! Why are you doing this to me? Huh?" She screamed as tears filled her eyes, her shoulders shook from the sobs that wracked her body.

I didn't even bat an eyelid at her show of emotion. "Because I can that's why. And no one can stop me. You should've expected this, you couldn't hide for long," I slowly walked closer to her chair that she was chained to. Her eyes widened slightly as I neared her.

I bent down to her level, grabbing the front of her torn, bloody shirt. I yanked her closer to me until her face was only inches from mine. "If you were smart Bryce, you wouldn't try to get me angerier than I already am because I'm only going to take it out on you," I growled, glaring harshly at her until she tried to struggled out of my grip.

I let go of her shirt, then slid my hand around her slender throat, tightening my hand until I cut off her airway. "I suggest you stop struggling," My voice was cold as ice, it echoed around the small room.

She continued to fight against me until she realized she couldn't breathe. She suddenly went still although her face was turning a dark shade of red. Glaring at her, I removed my hand from around her neck. She gasped for air, coughing loudly as she did so.

"You're going to get what's coming to you and I pray that I will be front and center." She spat after she finally caught her breath.

Deciding that I was tired of her constantly rambling. I didn't hesitate to pull the black pistol from the waistband of my black jeans. I cocked the gun at her leg and pulled the trigger.

She let out a loud blood curdling scream that made my ears ring. I winced slightly. Damn. That scream though.

"I might get what's coming to me but it won't be by you, Bryce." I snarled. I bet she wished she could make me suffer, but we both know that'll never happen. I know it kills her inside that she'll never be able to put me through the pain I've caused her.

She continued to wail loudly in pain as blood leaked from her bullet wound. I mentally groaned, if I wanted to keep her alive for the next sessions. I'd have to play doctor so she won't bleed out and die. I bet next time she'll keep her fucking mouth closed. I wondered what happened to quiet Bryce that was present a few days ago. I guess she can't let her smart mouth lay dormant for long.

Man I thought I finally accomplished my goal. Guess I will have to try harder. Bryce cried so loudly that I had to put duct tape over her mouth. Six times.

It was getting on my last nerves, you would think that she could handle a little gunshot wound with a mouth like that what did she expect? Hell, I tried to warn her but she didn't listen. Now I can't even have any fun because she won't shut the hell up. I want to punch the shit out of her but that won't do anything but make her cry louder, if that's even possible.

Maybe I could knock her out? But would she even wake back up? I sighed in annoyance as I grabbed the first aid kit from the upper shelf above the table. I opened it and took out the some disinfectant wipes.

She winced when I begin to wipe away the blood leaking from her wound. I pick up the tweezers, to carefully get the bullet out of her leg. I was starting to get irritated because I couldnt get a good hold of it. Sweat formed on my brow, this was a difficult task indeed.

After about 10 minutes I was able to successfully get the bullet out. I glanced up at Bryce to see that she was knocked out, her head hanging to the side. Then I applied the aseptic cream on the wound so it wouldn't get infected.

I proceeded to wrap the white gauze around her upper thigh. Placing some medical tape around the gauze, I stood up from my position next to her. I put the first aid kit back where I got it from. I glared daggers at her sleeping form. Now, I couldn't blow off any steam. I flickered off the lights and stomped out of the room.

I angrily made my way up the stairs into the hallways. I clenched my fists as I glared at anyone who made eye contact with me. I actually enjoyed the way people stared at me in fear, the way they cowered away from me. Because I already knew what had to do to make that reputation for myself. And let me tell you.

I loved every second of it.