<3>

Just think of the song describing a girl when it's the boy part ok

Ana pov

I saw the one person who I didn't want to see everyone again my ex boyfriend Cameron Diaz.

We were all cool until I found him kissing another girl but it's wasn't just a normal kiss it was a tongue kiss

We were all cool until I found him kissing another girl but it's wasn't just a normal kiss it was a tongue kiss. When I saw him I pulled on Danelly's sweeter.
"What" she asked
"My ex-boyfriend is here" I said trying to hide.
She looked where I was looking and saw him then she said "Come let's go this way maybe he won't see you" but trying as hard as we did he still saw us 😣😒 "Ana hey" he said and in this moment I want to die "Hi" I said as little annoyed
"I missed you" he said coming in for a hug "I didn't" I said backing away then I his face and he looked sad "Why did you back away?" He asked sounding sad. I was about to answer him but my phone started to ring.
La calle me llama y yo sin miedo voy para arriba . No creo en la fama y no importa si muero hoy o muero mañana
When I look at the caller ID it says "Roberto" and answered it.
A- Hola
R- Hey sis I'm here where are you
A- I'm still inside the airport just tell me where you are so me and Danelly well just walk there ok
R- NO, I'm coming to get you ok I already have security with me
A- Ok we well be waiting for you outside
R- Ok
A- Bye
And with that I hung up and said "We got to go, come on Danelly" "Wait Ana I want to talk to you" Cameron said then me and Danelly started to run with all our things thank God that there was a lot of people today. By the time we were getting close to the door we slowed down and looked back and we didn't see Cameron anywhere. Then we looked in front of us and saw our brothers. We ran to our brothers and huged them.

"Omfg we missed you guys so much" Danelly and I said at the same time

"Omfg we missed you guys so much" Danelly and I said at the same time."Same here" Daniel said coming to hug me and Robert went to hug Danelly. "Ana!" Said this voice and me and Danelly knew who it was. "Who was that" said my brother. Danelly looked at me with a scared look and tried to stay as calm as possible. "You know just a fan, I already talked to him then you called me and he got sad that I had to leave and started to chase us so we ran here,so can we go now?" I said that hella fast.
"Sure let's go" he said