<18>

Ana pov

When I finally am done running and singing I go get a water and sit down.

<<a few mins later>>

Lauren laves and its just us 8. When I get up to go to the bathroom Divan gave me a look but I let it go. when i came out of the bathroom i felt an arm rap around me. When I turn to see who it is. I see that that person is taller than me so I look up to see Divan with a smile but i don't fell like smiling right now.

"What do you want?" I ask him not in the mood
"Why have you been avoiding me?" He asked with a face that has no expression."you are not the same since I last saw you. What's wrong?" He asked. OMFG I wanted to scream at him so bad.
"Sorry. I can't" I say get out of his grip and go back to me site. When I get back I see that Andrea has left too. Minutes later I see Divan get out of the hallway and out the door.

"I'm bored" I dare to say
"We should go dirt bike riding!!" Hansel said
"YASSS!" I yelled."I haven't done that in like forever!" I smiled so hard that I made Sian let out a laugh and after that a smile.
"Waite my brother took my car back home." I say
"Don't worry you can ride with me." Sian said
"Okay than" I say

<25 mins later>

We are finally here. Its 6:30 I hope we stay until the sunset. When we get to the bike area there are 6 bikes perfect. I run to the gold colored one.

 I run to the gold colored one

With the gold helmet.

If you can't tell my favorite color is gold

If you can't tell my favorite color is gold. And Danelly loves silver.

[Danelly's bike and helmet]

Sian got the red one. Hansel got the purple one. Angel got the blue one. And Samantha got the pink one.

<1 hour and a few later>

It's 8:30 and the sun is about to go down in like 25 mins. As we are on our way to put the bikes away I hear Danelly scream so I trun my bike around and go to her. When I get there I see Danelly drop her bike and run to this guy. I stop and hear my name is look back and see Sian coming. I didn't realize that I was smiling until he smiled back. He came up to me and huged me. OMFG I missed hugging him so much even tho we huged a couple of hours ago but whatever. I saw that he didn't have his bike. Then he just sat on my bike and told me to get on. I did so and he took me to were Danelly is.

I got off and when I look at Danelly and mystery boy. I see that it's Darkiel. Danelly is like one of his biggest fans. I'm so happy for her.

"Hey Danelly" I say
"Hey..Umm this is Darkiel"she says and I go with it.
"Hi I'm Ana" I say putting my hand to shake his.
"And I'm Sian" I hear Sian say has he puts an arm around my hips.
"Hi. Nice to meet you both." Darkiel says shake my hand and Sian's.
"We should go back to the group." I say
"Okay"

On the way back it was two and two on the dirt bikes. Danelly and Darkiel and me and Sian. Because the bikes are met for one person we did two anyways. When I got on I look up at Sian.

"You should really hold on tight" he said
"Is that just because we barely touch anymore?" I ask him
"Maybe or maybe I just want you to be safe." He said with a smile but still serious.
"Alright but I mean I didn't mind at all if it was just so you could feel my touch again." I said trying not to laugh. He then gave me a quick peak on the lips then turned around and I raped my arms around me. Same did Danelly and we are off to the others.