<15>

Sian pov

I was looking at her as she look down again. We were still holding hands. I'm so happy. This is it. I put my under her chin gently and make her look at me in the eyes. I start to lean in and so does she and then our lips connect.

Ana pov

OH MY FUCKING GOD!. I can't believe this. We....me....him....I..

I think I like or might love him. I really don't know right now. We pull away.

Sian pov

We looked at each other in the eyes and I can't help but smile at her. God I love her!!!

Ana pov

When we pull away I look at him and he smiled at me and I did the same back but then I quickly stoped.

"What happened?" Sian ask
"It's just-nevermined" I quickly say looking down letting go of his hand. Then he mad me look at him in the eyes.
"Would you like to tell me now or later?" He asked
"Ummm.... I think now would be better." I say
"Okay.....go on beautiful" he said
"See that it." I say
"I don't get it?" He says confused
"Us together I don't think my brother would allow it" I say looking out the window
"What if I like talk to him" he says
"I don't know. Because he doesn't like it when his lil Sister gets hurt. I still remember what happened to my last boyfriend." I said the part lower than the other.
"What did he do to him" Sian said looking worried. I laughed a little at his face.
"Well ummm I was going home one day after I was babysitting because I had to take the way though the park because the lady didn't live that far. So on my way I look to the right and see him making out with some girl and I started running as fast as I could." I started to tear up. "When I got home my brother was there and asked what happened I told he everything and I didn't see him in a year until......" I say almost crying a river now.
"Until what? What happened? Do I need to hurt anyone?" He asked
"Until I saw him at the airport." I say now not able to say anything else.
"Come here" Sian says and hugs me and rubbing my back.

<<<<a few mins later>>>>>

We are going to the front door. Sian opened it with his key. When I get in a hear this.

"Anaaaa Lauraaaaa" it was Hansel and soon enough he is spinning me in the air. For the youngest he is Hella strong.

"Hansel put me down" I say
"Nooo!!!" He says
"Por que?" I ask
"Ok...fine" he says because he never has an answer why
"Yayayayaya" says Angel running coming for a hug but no as long as Hansel's.

<<10 minutes later>>

"Hey guys" I say
"Que" Angel said
"Huh" Hansel said
"Yes" Sian said
"Can you guys show me how to dance 'Mi Carrito'?" I ask. They all look at each other and said
"Yessss" and I can't help but laugh.