<17>

Ana pov

So today my brother is inviting Angeles and Divan over. Yeah I hate him for that. I was getting ready because we all are going out today as a group. As I was getting in to the bathroom is stoped because I heard noises coming from the door. I go to open the door and I can help but smile.

It was my babies. My dogs.

They are a husky German Shepherd mix

They are a husky German Shepherd mix. I had got them for my 18 birthday from my brother. 2 boys 2 girls. Their names are Maya, Max, Hazel and Hunter.

"Robertico" I yelled but no answer "Robertico" I try again but louder still no one. I just closed the door and went to change.

When I'm done in go downstairs with the puppies behind me

When I'm done in go downstairs with the puppies behind me. When I get there I go to the kitchen to get some snacks for me and food for the pups. I squat down to put the food in each bowl of them and then go to the living room.

<<<<<<<mins later>>>>>>>>

I'm done with my snacks I took the pups to their room to sleep. When I get to the living room is hear the door open and see my brother and Dany.

"Hey" I said
"Sup" says Dany
"Are you ready" my brother said
"Ya but first can we stop for a friend" I say
"Sure why not" Dany said

I gave them the directions to Samantha's hotel. When we get there I get out of the car and go get her. On my way I hear people say my name and ask for some pictures with me and autographs and I did some. Then the same thing happened on the way back. As me and Sam(Samantha) are in my car we put the radio and Jacob Forever-sueltame la mia was on and I started we started to sing. The week after I met Sam she told me she is cuban and I'm like dope.

When we get to the arcade I see Danelly, Angel, Sian, Hansel and Divan. Sam and Danelly know what has happened between Divan and me also as Sian and me. I glad they are here to help me out just in case. When we get closer I saw two of our old friends

 When we get closer I saw two of our old friends

Andrea and Lauren. I missed them so much. When I walk in all heads turn to me I go hug Andrea and Lauren. Then the boys starting with Divan because he was closer to me when he huged me idk I felt weird. Then Angel after him Sian he hug me tight with his hands on my hips and my arms around his neck. Then I was looking for Hansel but he was in the bathroom. When he came out I ran to him and we gave each other the 'I missed you hug'.

 When he came out I ran to him and we gave each other the 'I missed you hug'

He's my best friend boy version. He also spun me around. When he let go of me I turned around and saw that Sian and Divan were not happy with what I just did. We had the place rented out for the night so no fans, no paparazzi no nothing. Me and the girls were in one table and the boys in anthor one.

<1 hour and a half later>

My brother and Dany had left. So we decided to put both tables together I sat in the and so did Sian how I don't know maybe he still mad. We started to play truth or dare. It was my Sian's turn.

"Okay Ana, truth or dare?" He asked
"Dare" I say and he smirked
"I dare you to run around the whole arcade singing 'Mi Carrito' at the top of your lungs"he said
"Alright then" I say with a smirk on my face this time I get up and start running singing the song.