<33>

Hansel pov

As we were in the car I posted a picture on Instagram.

(This is not the real Instagram app but his name is real, the app is called Instafake)

Then I was looking though my Instagram I saw Ana posted.

(This is not her real account)

And I couldn't help but smile.
"Hey you okay" I ask her
"Yeah its just been a long night and i just want to sleep" she says looking out the window
"Well the ride is long so if you want you can take a nap and I'll wake you up when we get home" I said
"Okay thanks" she say as he puts her head on my shoulder

I can't stand to see her like this, she is my best friend I love her like a sister and I hate to see her hurt. Even if it's my best friend's fault.

<<skip rest car ride>>

We had got to the houes and the girls were knocked out. Roberto and Daniel took care of their sisters. Good thing there houes in big as fuck. All of us got guest rooms on the 2nd floor.

 All of us got guest rooms on the 2nd floor

(If you forgot how there houes looks)

They side we could stay the knight and leave tomorrow.

Angel pov

Why did Sian have to do that. I mean I get it but maybe it scared Ana and thats not good.

Tomorrow I'm going to talk to her because I don't want her to be scared she's like my little sister. I would do anything for her. I know all of us would do anything, me, Sian, Hansel, Yomil, Dany, Danelly and Darkiel we all care for her. I know Darkiel does he just doesn't show it to much, but he will. Someday.

<<Next Morning>>
Ana pov

I woke up at 4:45am not able to go back to sleep because of this nightmare that just won't go away when I sleep alon. I look at my phone and see that today is the day befor Uruguay. I get out of bed and go into my closet and pick out an outfit and go into the bathroom and do my business.

When I'm done I go downstairs quietly and out the door and to my car and drive to Sian's house. When I get there I see his car is not there. When I get out of my car I go and look at the garage and see his car is in there. I go to the door and open it, as soon as I close the door I see gordito running to me. I pick him up and go up stairs and see no one here. He must have stayed at my houes. I go to his closest and take all my stuff and say bye to gordito and kitty. When I'm in my car again I checked everything to see if the things were there and they still were.

When I get back home I parked the car and went to the back because it's now 5:25 and my brother wakes up at 5:30. Lucky for me I have done this a million of times. I get up to my room and quickly put my stuff into my closet and put on my pijames and get in bed trying to go back to sleep.

I still can't sleep and it's a couple seconds until 5:40. When it finally is 5:40 I hear footsteps comes to my room and the door opens but I had my eyes closed then the door closes, and the footsteps get closer, and then the bed sinks. Then I feel a had touch my check and I finally open my eyes and see my brother smiling at me.

"Hey" he says
"Hi" I say
"How you feeling" he asks
"I didnt sleep last night" I say
"Did you have that nightmare again" he asks
"Yes" I say and he pulls me up so he can huge me
"Do yiu think your going to be okay" he asks
"As long as I dont think about it yeah" I say pulling away
"Oh, befor I forget the boys spend the night here" he says
"Okay cool I'll talk to them later" I say