<24>

Ana pov

Why are they here? What do they what? All these questions going though my mind. I back away but not to my luck I backed into Sian. He don't know these people but Dany, Yomil, and Danelly do.

I start to walk to the 4 boys. See here a little bit about my bad past just came back. Erick, Richard, Yasuha, Ario, Brian and I were the bad kids in high school. All those 4 years people would be scared of us. And some people would call me a 'slut' or 'hoe' just because I would be with them most of the time. Danelly would be with us too be most of the time she wouldn't.

 Danelly would be with us too be most of the time she wouldn't

(Yashua)18

(Richard)19

(Richard)19

(Erick)18

(Ario)20

We all knew each other in the 7th grade. Erick like me, we both have late birthdays so we would be the youngest ones but I'm older by 2 months. Yashua is the middle one, Richard and Ario are the oldest ones but Ario is older by 1 year. I'm kinda mad that they here but I'm also happy I haven't seen them in months almost a year now.

"Richard, Ario, Yashua and Erick " I say and they all turn around
"Ana!!!" They all scream and come over to me but Erick. He runs and hugs me first. Me and Erick being the youngest we are the closest one between me and the boys. When he lets go there is a line in front of me to hug. After Erick it's Yashua, Ario and lastly Richard.

When I'm done with the hugs I feel an arm around my waist. I look up and the boys look confuse and that's were I know it's Sian's arm.

"Oh guys this is my boyfriend Sian" I say and the boys faces look like they don't trust him.

"Sian boys, boys Sian. Introduce yourselves" I say

"Richard"
"Ario"
"Yashua"
"Erick"

After the boys introduced themselves I told them I had to go and that they could just text me to meet up tomorrow.

<skip car ride home>

As I was opening the door I hear a something inside. But when I look inside there is nothing there. Then me and Sian are in the living room and see it was just gordito. I pet him and pick him up. Sian and I walk upstairs tired as fuck. I look at the time and it's 2:30am. I put gordito down and take off my shoes, jacket and shirt because I sleep in my sports bra. I see Sian do the same and we both get in bed. Sian puts one arm around me and with the other he was playing with my hair. I put my hand over his cheat andand fall asleep.

<The next day>

I wake up to no Sian next to me. I do my business and then go down stairs.

"Morning" I say
"Morning amor" Sian says making me blush. I go to were Sian is and hug him
"I was thinking that we go out fir breakfast" he says

"Alright just like me change ok"I say, before I go upstairs Sian gives me a kiss.

(An as outfit)

(An as outfit)

Sian us wearing a pair of black jeans with black shirt and read shoes.

Danelly pov

I wake up in Darkiel's arms. I smile to myself. I try to move without waking him up but I falied.

"Morning love" I say with a smile
"Morning nena"He says

I get up and get ready. I started to think of Richard, Ario, Yashua, Brian and Erick. I remember them being a bad influence on Ana. I was the one who knew every thing as in who likes who, if that person is in the group or not ect.... I remember that Erick and Yashua  had a crush on Ana and she never knew. They probably still do but I don't know yet. I also remember that Richard and Ario had a crush on me as I said for Ana, they probably still do. Later I get a text from Ana.

A- We are meeting up with the boys for lunch

D- Which boys, because I haven't seen the crew or Angel and Hansel in a long ass time
A- With the crew to catch up
D- Alright but like at what time tho
A- 11:30
D- Sounds good
A- Alright bye
D- Bye