<35>

Sian pov

I'm going to be so sad for this whole month. Why you may ask because Ana is leaving me, but it's her job and she enjoys her job of dancing and teaching it.

When we got to the houes. We started talking and we made the choice of living all together. Angel and Hansel are going to their house to get all the stuff and I do the same with Darkiel. We are at my houes at the moment packing the moving van and we were just talking about how lucky we are to have the girlfriends we have. As we are on our way to the team house I get a call from Hansel and tell Darkiel to answer because I'm driving.

"Oye mi hermano Angel and I are at the team houes do you need help or anything?" He asks

"We are almost there if you guys can help us with the things that be great." I said turning the corner

"See you in 10 minutes" I say

<<2 hours and half later>>

We are finally done with moving our things and setting everything I go on Instagram and see that Ana posted.

This is killing me. I don't think I can do this. I got a notification from tweeter and see that Ana tweeted.

Ana pov

The plan FINALLY landed. Danelly and I got off and got our things then I get a call from an unknown number. I look over at Danelly with the 'what the fuck' look.

"Just answer it" she paused "it could be our ride"

"Okay..." I said and answered it

[A-ana Z-unknown]

A- Hello
Z- Ana long time no see
A- What do you want
Z- Remember you, me, Danelly and Christopher are working together on this mission for Jefe
A- Don't remind me
Z- Anyways just go to the airport parking lot and to the 3rd floor
A- Okay and how do I know it's you because if  you don't remember we haven't seen each other in 3 years
Z- Just go all the way to the back then you'll see a black Mercedes jeep(I don't really know if that the real name) with two good lookin dudes standing next to it
A- Don't flatter yourself I bet your gulier than last time I saw you
Z- How much you wanna bet that you'll fall in love with me
A- How about never I'm not into fuck boys and you should know that
Z- I didn't hear a no so I'll take it

[End of call]

He is so annoying. God I hope this mission will go fast, because if it doesn't Zabdiel is not going to have a long life.

As Danelly and I get to the 3rd floor we walk all the way to back. When we got there we saw to tall guys next to a black Mercedes jeep. One around 5,10 to 6'0 with a black snapback long black hair that goes up to the top of his jawline. He was wearing a long light blue shirt, black jeans, black shoes and a black bomer jacket.

The other one was around 5'11 to 6'2 with dark brown curly hair, that looked messy but still cute. He was wearing a long white shirt, light blue jeans, tan shoes and a tan bomer jacket.

I text Zabdiel saying that I think I found him and the boy with curly hair tock out his phone, smiles and looks up our eyes meet and let me tell you something he was telling the truth when he said handsome and when he smiles he has te cutest dimples, and Christopher is lookin hella fine.

"Well well, if it isn't miss Ana Laura Peuntes" Zabdiel said with a smirk