<25>

Danelly pov

I go downstairs to see Darkiel making me breakfast. I walk over to him and hug him from behind. He then takes my hand and moves me in front of him so that he is the one hugging me. I help I'm finish cooking. Then we eat and go to the living from to watch tv.

After some time of watching tv and cuddling. I get up to get ready to go to lunch with the boys and Ana. I haven't told Darkiel that yet because I know how he is when I'm laughing with another boy or more than one. Sometimes he scares me when he get mad. I'm going to tell him but that I'm also going to be with Ana. Maybe that well make him less mad. I don't know but I guess I have to find out.

"Darkiel" I yell from upstairs
"Que amor" I hear him say as he comes upstairs to were I am
"Im going to lunch with Ana and some friends" I say brushing my hair
"What type of friends" he asks me
"So boys from high school" I say
"How long will you be gone" he asks as I'm looking at myself in the mirror he hugs me from behind.

<<with the boys>>

I'm regret coming, but on the other hand I don't trust the boy along with Ana. Ana looks at me and the asks me if I'm okay and I say I just miss Darkiel. And she believed me or so I thought. Later I get a text message saying "you can go home. I know it's not about Darkiel' from Ana. I looked you to see her looking at me. The look on here face told me she was serious. I not and say goodbye to all the boys and leave. Ar least Ana knows self defense. I just hope she doesn't do what she did before, but I have the feeling she will.

Ana pov

After Danelly letf. We all went to the car and go to what looks like an old abandoned houses.

"Why are we here" I ask
"You actually thought wr came here just to see you" Ario says as he stops the car
"Kinda" I say
"Well we are actually here in business" Yashua says
"If Jefe just send you guys down here just for me to go back to work for him you can tell him no thank you" I say. By now we are all inside of the house. Richard was carrying a laptop and puts it down on a table and started doing something on it. When he is done he turns it so I can see. And what I see is Jefe's face.

<<After Jefe is done with his speech>>

"Ana we are counting on you. You are the only one that i know who can do all this. You will be needing this." Jefe says and I see Erick with a suitcase and opened it to showing....

" Jefe says and I see Erick with a suitcase and opened it to showing

2 gold and 2 silver Beretta 92

2 gold and 2 silver Beretta 92. When I saw the silver ones I knew he wanted Danelly in this two.

<<Later>>

When the boys drop me off at home with the suitcase. I open the door with my key good thing I choose to only take the key and not the chains that are always with the key. When I get in I see that gordito is asleep. I go upstairs and see Sian asleep two. I hide the suitcase in my bookbag and put that in my duffel bag just in case. I look at the time and see its 5:30. I take my shoes off and go wake up Sian.

"Sian wake up" I say and he just rolled over onto the floor. He stands up dumbfounded.
"Ana baby your here" he says and comes to hug me.

We eat diner watch some tv and when I look at the clock it reads 9:30.

"Hey lets go to sleep im tired"I say
"Okay lets go" Sian says picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my head on his shoulder. When we are at the door he puts me down. I go and get changed for bed. When I get back to see Sian already in bed. When I get in bed I knocked out.