<19>

When we get to the other Danelly introduces Darkiel to them while me and Sian she putting the bikes away. As me and Sian are walking I look at him and he is serious.

"Whats wrong?" I ask
"Nothing." He says
"Sian tell me what's wrong you are never like this with me." I tell him
"Like what?" He asked with one eyebrow up.
"Serious." I stop and look at him in the eyes. "Why are you so serious?" I ask and he stops too
"It's just was thinking and I asked myself why was Divan staring at you the whole time he was with us?" He asked and I looked down and thought for a minute. When I was done thinking if or if not to tell him. I looked up and he looked mad and I was scared by now because he is Hella strong. Just by him pushing me down I could die but I looked at him again in the eyes and the he softened a bite to were I was not scared anymore.

"I use to like him but I think he still likes me." I say looking down then I feel arms around me when I look up and he is just looking away. I put my hand on his cheek to make him look at me. When he looked at me he started to lean his head down and I started to lean mine up and we kissed. I missed his lips on mine. I smiled as we kissed and he did the same.

We pull away and rest our foreheads against each other's and just smiled like two idiots. After a few mins we walked back to the others.

"Yo look the sun is about to go down!" I say excited
"I guess so" Danelly said. We all go and sit down as the sun goes down. I put my head on Sian's shoulder. When the sun is finally gone every thing went black.

<the next day>

I wake up in a cold bed. I look around and see no one. Wait no wonder it's because this it not my room. Wait where the fuck am I. I have been to every room in my house and none look like this. I get up and out of the room. Then I smell eggs and bacon. I go down the stairs following the smell of food because why not. When I get to the kitchen I see Sian. He was cooking and he was shirtless. He looks up and says.

"Like what you see?." I blushed but he wasn't finished. "Because I do" I walk to were he is and stand next to him. He then pulls me close when he is done with the last pieces of bacon.

"How did you sleep princess?" He asked
"Princess..that's new and good" I say laughing a little
"Well you are a princess to me." He says kissing my forehead
"Let's eat." He says

<After eating>

"I need to shower but I have no clothes to put on." I whined
"Are you going anywhere today?" He asked
"No not really why" I say
"You could wear mine if you want and I'll give you one of my towels" he says. He is so nice to me
"Really for real" I asked
"Yeah anything for you princess" he says and I hug him
"Come I'll show you to the bathroom" he said and I followed him up the stairs.

He gave me a towel and I went to show. When I got out I see clothing on the bed for me. It was a black t-shirt that goes a little bit longer than my butt. Because he taller. And gray sweatpants I put them on and go downstairs.

When I got to the living room I look at Sian and we are wearing the same thing.

"How do I look" I say playfully
"Asked beautiful as ever" he says biting his lips
"So what are you doing?" I asked him
"Just looking for somthing good on tv." He says. I go sit next to him and he says
"Ohh yeah I want you to met someone" he says smiling and then whistles and the cutest little Chihuahua⬆comes running.
"OMFG" I screamed
"What you don't like him" he asked worried
"Like no love yes. What's his name" I asked giggling
"Gordito" he says and I just smile at the name. Then I pick him up and put him on my lap. Sian puts an arm around my shoulder and we leaned back. We just watched tv cuddling on the couch. Just him me and Gordito.