<16>

*3 months later*

Ana pov

Sooooooo. Yeah. 3 months later. I bet ur wondering about what has happened in 3 months. Like what happened to me, to Danelly and our brothers. But what I think u really have in mind is whathappened to Angeles. Most importantly what happened with what went on with me and Sian or me and Divan.

Well..............

The 1st month both asked me to be their girlfriend at different times of course. I said idk to both of them. This was the first week of the month. Then I was gone for 4 weeks and 5 days because of this music video and dance video version of it I had to do in Sydney, Australia without Danelly. But that was good for me because I focus the first two days to finish both videos fast so I also could have time to myself.

So with that I had 4 weeks and 3 days to myself. There was this one girl Samantha(Chachi gonzales⬆) who I made friends with. She had asked me if I wanted her to show me around Sydney. I said yaeh. But when we got to this park she asked me what's wrong. And I just told her and she helped me a lot. She told me to go with the one that feel right to me.

So here I am on my bed thinking of what to do who to pick. This is going to take a lot of time.

Sorry for the short chapter but who do u think she is going to pick??? Sian or Divan. Tell me who u think in the comments.

Luv u guys and thank you for taking time out of ur day to read my story out of a thousand on wattpad. Thanks for the support.