<29>

Danelly pov

(2 days befor Uruguay)

I wake up to an empty bed. Where is he. I turn to get my phone and find a note, I open it and it says.

Dear princesa,

I had to go to the studio early but I won't be home late. I left at 6:30 I think I'll be home somewhere befor lunch. When you read note call me so I know your awake, love you see you later baby.

- Darkiel xx

I look at the time and it's 8:20. I get up and go take a shower. When I'm done I put my training Adidas outfit.

 When I'm done I put my training Adidas outfit

And call Darkiel.

Ana pov

I wake up to some noise, so I open my eyes and see Sian getting ready. I walk up to him but he doesn't see me, so I start to run my nails down his back, because that tickels him. He jumps and turns around then hugs me.

"Moring beautiful, umm I have to go out with the boys but we wont be long." He says

"Oh okay then. Me and Danelly have to do somethings anyways." I say

"We will be back before lunch" he says

"Okay"I say, then I go in to the bathroom to shower and everything. When I'm done I put my training Adidas outfit on.

And then I text Danelly telling her that we are going to our brothers houses and she side ok

And then I text Danelly telling her that we are going to our brothers houses and she side ok. After that Sian left and I ate an apple. When I was done I get in my car and text Danelly again telling her to be outside in 10 mins.

When I pick her up we go to our brothers place. We walk to the door and I knock and a few seconds later my brother answers it. I look up at him and he looks at me. Then he moves and let's us in then Dany comes down the stairs. When he sees Danelly then run into each others arms. I turn around to my brother and seen we do the same thing.