<20>

Sian was now driving me back home. It's like 12:30am because I said I wanted to show him somethings.

When we got there my brother and Dany were gone good thing I have keys. We go up to my room I tell him to sit on the floor and to close his eyes. I go down to the dog's room put the 4 dogs in a boxes with holes on the sides and when I get to the door frame I put the top on. I put the box in front of him.

"OK open now" I say and he does so. "Now open the box" he opens the box and is Hella happy. "They are mine so don't get so happy" I say and laugh.
"What type of dog are they and what's their name?" He asked
"Well they are a husky German Shepherd mix and their names are Maya, Max, Hazel and Hunter." I say
"They are so cute" he says. We spent the whole afternoon playing with the dogs.

"Awww they like you." I say, we play with the dogs until we hear the door open and the dog run to the front of the door and I hear a girly voice. I get up and walk to the door.

"Ugh the rats are up" she said. I look bake at Sian and signal him to get up. He does so and we both walked to the door. The dogs went downstairs. Good don't want them to get hurt. I'm about to see who it is so I tell Sian to stay and he does so. I get in front of the door and see its my brother's girlfriend. God I hate this bitch. My brother says she's hot with a nice ass. Bullshit because I know for a fact that she only want him for the money and the fame.

"Oh hey Ana" she says
"Hey girl" I never say that. Everyone know I say that to girls I hate. Sian knows and comes to me like he knows nothing.
"Hey Ana were is your that charger you told me about." He asked like nobody's is there just us two.
"Who's this" she says with a smile. Hoe
"This is Sian my boyfriend" I say and her smile goes away. Sian looks at me and puts an arm around me.
"Is your bother home" she asked
"No" I say
"Okay. Tell him I was here" she says walking away
"What was that" Sian asks
"What was what?" I say acting innocent.
"The I'm your boyfriend thing" he says and I walk away
"Princess don't walk away. Just tell me" he says walking after me
"I don't know" I say looking down
"Do you want to be my girlfriend" he asked and I looked up at him
"W-w-what" I ask
"Do you Ana Laura Puentes want to be my girlfriend" he asked again and I started to tear up
"Yes" I say and he hugs me tight and I broke down in his arms.
"Whats wrong baby" he asked
"It's just that no one has asked me like this just to be their girlfriend." I say smiling and he cleaning the tears off my face. Then we kissed.

<minutes later>

Danelly, Darkiel, Sian and I are going out to the movies and then the mall.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Ana's outfit)

(Sian's outfit)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Sian's outfit)

We are now at the movies yet we don't know what to see.

<5 minutes later>

We are going to watch The Avenger: Ago of Alton. I love avengers. Out sits are in the back. Yayayayaya. We get the best view.

<After the movie>

We are now at the mall. We have been in to every store. And now to the food court.

When we are done we go home. When we get home we see our brothers there.

"Hey guys" I say
"Hey" they both said and trun our way
"Who's this" Dany says looking at Danelly and Darkiel
"This is Darkiel"she says

"Where were you guys " Yomil asked
"Movies and mall"
"We're are ur bags then"
"I said that we went not that we got stuff" I say a little annoyed
"Anyways your girlfriend way here" I finish
"Why" he asked
"I don't fuckin know she asked for you then left" I say
"Whatever" he says

After that the boys leave but before they did we told them to come back but park the cars away from the house. They say okay.