<10>

Divan pov

She's so beautiful. I can't stop thinking about her. Ana is so cool. As I was thinking about her, I got inspired to write a song.

Yo por tu amor
Yo por tu amor
Daria lo que fuera
Daria lo que fuera
Por ti mi amor

This is awesome. The feeling she is giving me is making me write music.

Ana pov

When I got in the door. I was tackled by hugs. Then Dany and Yomil took the pizzas boxes and went to the kitchen then Danelly pulled me aside and ask me "how was it?" "How was what?" "How was it with Divan,did he kiss you?" "Umm 1 it's was cool he's chill and 2 he kissed my cheek." "OMFG" she screamed in my ear "DANELLY..........my ears" "Sorry" she whispered.

Danelly pov

Me,Dany and Roberto have been planning Ana's birthday in 2 weeks. As soon as Ana got home I pulled her to ask her how did it go with Divan. I ship them. But we have a lot of surprises for her I just can't wait to see her face.

Ana pov

"MOVIE NIGHT!!!" I yelled "YAYAYAYAYA!!!" Yomil and Dany yelled "YASSS" Danelly yelled too

☆☆☆minutes later☆☆☆

I don't even know what time we started but the boy feel asleep and so did Danelly. I looked at my phone and it was 2:30am. I started to think of who I was going to wake up first. 10 minutes later I decided to wake Danelly first. "Danelly.....wake up" I moved her back and forth slowly. "What...time..is it?" She asked if was happy she don't hit me or something "2:40am. You fell asleep during the ending of the movie, well you and the boys. Well you help me wake them up?" I asked "Ummm...sure why not" Danelly said getting up and helping me. When we got the boys to wake up it was 3am. Then we all put the blankets and pillows away and turn off all the light. Then we all went went to our rooms and that's all I remember, well to be fair I was sleepy.