<1>

Ana pov

Right now my best friend Danelly and I are getting ready for the airport because we have a week until we have to compete in the national dance tournament. I know what your thinking if the tournament is in a week why are u not practicing. But no become Kelly the team coach said we are going early so we can still get time to look around Mami. Oh yeah btw I'm in Atlanta now.

"Danelly hurry!" I yelled from down stairs

"Okay dam chill" said Danelly coming down the stairs

"Wait is someone taking us or u calling an Uber" she added

"Uber and my brother is going to pick us up because Dany has to do something with the baby" I said as the Uber driver beeped the horn of the car

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

As we were getting out of the car we said "Thank you" to the driver

When we got in the airport we went to the check in place so we can get to the other side and eat something. When we got to the other side I got a text message and it was from my brother. But on my phone it says Roberto instead of Yomil so people don't see I'm text him.
🎧Roberto🎧- Hey sis u at the airport yet?
Me- Yeah but I'm still in Atlanta but I will text when I'm there ok
🎧Roberto🎧- ok love ya
Me- love u too
With that I put my phone back in my pocket then Danelly asked me "Who was it" then I said "Roberto" and with that we with to get a little snack and to our gate 5 minutes later our plan was called.

When we got on the plan I got the seat next to the window and Danelly next to me. When I sat down I took out my Bluetooth Beats and put on Tu Luz by CNCO and then I fell asleep........