<13>

Sian pov

Wow she's gorgeous. Not only that but she knows who I am. I can't believe that her brother is Yomil. Like Damm. He one of the best rappers in all of cuba. I didn't actually get her name but she still in front of me so....
"I think you guys can actually go see them now." She says
"Awesome" said Hansel
"Great" says Angel and I just smiled
"Okay let's go then" she says Hansel and Angel are already outside of the room. I see her go to get her stuff.
"Hey I didn't get your name" I say
"Oh its Ana" she says
"That's a beautiful name" I say "I'm-" I was cut off by her "Sian I know. Like I told Angel I'm a fan" What she a fan. Awesome.
"Ohh.....well then let get going then" I say. We get to the others and she leads the way. Then we get to the recording room.

Yomil pov

Dany and I were in the middle of recording a new song for our new album when Danelly comes though the door and asked the dj if she could talk to us. He let her in and by the looks of it he put mute so he didn't have to listen to us.
"Yomil Dany me and Ana were wondering if we could bring 3 friends that what to meet you guys. Is it ok if they do?" She asked  Dany and I looked at each other and said "Sure". Then she takes her phone out and texts Ana that she can. Next thing I know I see my baby sister come through the door with Angeles. She was in front and the 3 boys behind her.

Ana pov

"Hey bro" I said as I huged him "I hope you guys were not in the middle of something important?."
"We weren't" Dany says
"Cool, so these are my friends Angel,Sian and Hansel they are from a band named A-" I was cut off by my brother
"Angeles ya i know" he says. Why do I have a feeling that this is going to go bad......