<7>

Ana pov

Right now I have have no idea of what to do. Should I just tell them to hang out and not date to see where this goes or should I ignore them. I guess I have some thinking to do.

☆☆15 minutes later☆☆

So after all the thinking my head hurts but I know what I'm going to do I'm going to.......my thoughts were stoped by a knock at the door.
"What" I yelled
"We ate going to eat out do you want to come?" asked Dany
"Umm.....sure" I said but to be honest I'm Hella hungry.

I went down to the living room with my phone and headphones and of course Dany.
"Okay so 4 of us.....vote on where we going to eat" said Yomil
"Little's pizza" I said
"Okay who with her" said Dany
All of us put Hands up.
"Ok so how we going to get there" asked Yomil
"We can all go in one car or two in a car or every one in there own car." Said Danelly
"I want to go in my own car." I said
"Same" said Yomil and Danelly
"Okay then" said Dany

When I got in my car I but my phone on Bluetooth so I can put my music and I put panda remix by Almighty,Farruko,Daddy Yankee and more I was jamming so hard because that my number 2 song. But there was traffic and I hate traffic. Then lo que toca es reggaeton by El Nene Yomil and I was like aye but still in traffic tho it started to get faster that's when I look at the little mirror in the middle of the car and see Yomil's Danelly's and Dany's cars behind me and just smiled. Then song love by Chacal and Divan.(⬆⬆)
Then I got to the pizza place. When I got in I saw this guy that I have fangirled over.