<22>

Ana pov

When we finally got to Angel's house we saw Hansel's car there two. Yayayayaya I can't wait.

Before we got out Sian looks at me and says.

"Look the boys are crazy to see you again so because I'm taller than you. When we go in just stay behind me. I'll move when it's time." He says and I smiled

"Ok" I sat

We go in side the house. Then we hear two pairs of feet coming down the stairs. I hide behind Sian quickly.

"Asere que bola" I hear Angel's voice
"Loco" Hansel smiles I can see them but they can't see me

"Guys I have a surprise for you" Sian says
"I wanna see" Hansel says like a little kid
"Close your eyes" he says and they do so. Sian moves out of my way and I ran up to the boys and huged them. They open their eyes and huged me back.

"OMFG I missed you guys so much" I giggled. When we let go we all smile.

"Where have you been?" Hansel asked as he put an arm around my shoulder. I see Sian coming up behind me.

"Oh you know living life" I say after that I take a step back to look at their outfits.

Hansel's outfit

Angel's outfit

Angel's outfit

"You guys lookin good. Where we going" I ask happily

"We are going to an interview" Angel said

"Can I come" I asked

"Sure" they say

<<<skip interview>>>

Me and Sian are on our way to the beach to meet up with Danelly and Darkiel. Speaking of her. There is the phone call from her.

A- sup
D-hey Umm about the beach
A-what
D-I was thinking how about a river because there is less people and that

A-not bad so yeah sure
D-alright see you
A-see you there

"Sian" I say
"Yes beautiful" he says
"Umm Danelly was thinking of going to going to the river instead of the beach because there is less people there. What do you think"
"Alright as long as you are happy"
"If you don't want to we don't have to go" I say looking at him
"No no no let's go to" i smile and give him the directions to the river.

<<After car ride>>

We get out of the car and walk hand in hand to where Danelly and Darkiel are. When we are close I let go of Sian's hand and run to give Danelly a hug. Darkiel and Sian do the bro handshake. We all go and sit down at this table. We chat and eat. At the table it was me with Sian on my right and Danelly in front of me with Darkiel in front of Sian.