Where am i?

This isn't Happening!

by

 DrPhantasy

"Now I know why I can't be a drunken fool, or at least not on a regular basis" Miranda thought to herself as her head felt like splitting open at any moment, while starting to regaining full consciousness.

Miranda had awoken just a few moments earlier, at first she didn't notice anything, as most don't when they wake up, but it only took her about five seconds to notice the first red flag afterwards.

As she tried to move around the bed, she stumbled with something blocking her way to the right side of the bed, she lifted the sheet, only to find what that obstacle was, a guy sleeping next to her!

She instinctively got away from him, only to fall from the bed into the ground, at which point she came to her second red flag.

"This isn't my bedroom" she said whispering, this bed was significantly smaller than her King sized bed.

Confusion was already showing in her face as she continued lying there, sitting on the floor, and then it came the third and most frightening of the red flags, up until that moment, everything in her head was a blur, she had no idea where she was, nor how she got there, so many thoughts went through her head, all at the same time, struggling each one to take priority in her train of thought, but the last flag kicked the rest out of the competition.

"Where are my clothes?" She thought to herself while staring down the sheet that had been covering her body up until that moment.

"What the hell happened last night?" that one, of course, was fairly obvious to her at this point, but being obvious is not the same as being acceptable.

"This isn't happening! Miranda, what the hell did you do?" She said to herself while patting her head with one hand while getting up and holding the sheet with the other.

"Miranda, calm yourself!" She thought "what's done it's done, just try to calm the hell down, and get out of this mess!"

She started looking frantically everywhere, looking for her clothes, sure enough, her dress was just a few feet away from the bed, along one of her shoes.

"Nicely done Miranda" she thought "keep listening to Rebecca"

She ran as quietly as she could manage to get her dress, and started to look for the other shoe, much to her dismay, the shoe was nowhere to be seen.

"I don't have time for this!"

She concluded that getting dressed should be her next step, so she started walking around the place looking for the bathroom, she spotted two doors, both looking pretty much alike, she hesitated as to which one to try first, but time was of the essence, she needed to leave as soon as possible, specially before her new "bedfellow" awoke, so she tried the first door.

Big mistake.

As soon as she opened the door, she caught the attention of two guys sitting on a kitchen counter, apparently eating cereal.

Both looked at her with dumbfounded looks on their faces, one of them even halted the spoon halfway to his mouth.

"Where is the bathroom?" She asked with a little whisper as she closed the door just enough so only her face would show.

"Next door over" said the one who looked the less confused.

"Thanks" she said in the same whispering tone before closing the door completely.